Report: Mac, Rebelz
Name of player: Mac, Rebelz (More players were in the base however never got the names)

SteamID: Mac:STEAM_0:0:116887885 Rebelz: STEAM_0:0:84516774

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: V2D

Summary: Cop/raid baiting, randomly shooting

Evidence:

EDIT: Anyone who claims running up to police and calling them names is not baiting please goto the link below and see a pr posted on me for doing the same thing.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87319

EDIT2: Here is the full situation, this took me about 45 mins to render. Hope you're happy now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Why do you love us this much you have to talk us man. If you want my number just ask ;-).

OT: An officer ran into our building, after we had a hostage, he didn’t leave and sleep shot at him (he took it as a joke just as much as we did). We was also having a laugh with the president that’s why we kept on running out and shouting shit to you guys. We was shooting around the apartments either at eachother or at some props we had places, we had to also shoot as a BMD and Gun Dealer was breaking NLR and were coming back randomly shooting at us with a pistol. Our actions had reasonings behind them, some are serious and some are just for a laugh.

Why don’t you chill out a little?

FYI: There was no-one else in the house which could tap under these accusations at the time. Two more players joined us however they were no involved

Edit: as I’m at work i’ve Just fully reviewed the evidence provided and it’s funny how this evidence only shows the sound of out shots and not the reasons behind them. Please unedit the video and post the part where t shows the BMD and Gundealer running in there (this was just before the SEU carrying that dead body to our door). I don’t see how dancing in our doorway with weapons out is “raid baiting” as the full government force knew we had weapons and could have raided us for it along time ago.

Why don’t you just stop lingering around people for ages trying to get them banned and actually roleplay and enjoy the server?
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
                                                                              INVOLVED

I was one of the players inside the base at the time this happened however you did not see me. (I was in a grey Gopnik suit)

As Rebelz said, an officer came into the base and you heard them shooting which is why you're standing outside looking at our base. This makes them concerned which is why they open the door to take a peek and you're already standing outside. Obviously you're not standing outside without reason so you already have a valid reason to raid and them having guns out will not make a difference to that reason. Considering you have already heard shooting, that's why they're standing outside with guns as a way of making you scared so you don't come and raid.

Correct me of I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure where you have edited at 0:43 someone came into the base which is why you hear shooting.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
After reviewing 0:43 I missed that a BMD walked into your base. Please forget about that part of the clip
(07-19-2018, 05:24 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: After reviewing 0:43 I missed that a BMD walked into your base. Please forget about that part of the clip

Lets not forget about that part of the clip. You are openly admitting to editing this evidence to try and frame us for breaking a rule. This is massively against the courthouse rules, and please correct me if i'm wrong but, this is not the first time is it???

(https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88062 this was denied on the base of you uploading an unedited version ;-) )

It was the gun dealer who ran in at that moment as the BMD is stood outside however once we killed the Gun Dealer the BMD decides to walk in looking for him.
Kind Regards,
(07-19-2018, 05:54 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 05:24 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: After reviewing 0:43 I missed that a BMD walked into your base. Please forget about that part of the clip

Lets not forget about that part of the clip. You are openly admitting to editing this evidence  to try and frame us for breaking a rule. This is massively against the courthouse rules, and please correct me if i'm wrong but, this is not the first time is it???

(https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88062 this was denied on the base of you uploading an unedited version ;-) )

It was the gun dealer who ran in at that moment as the BMD is stood outside however once we killed the Gun Dealer the BMD decides to walk in looking for him.

That's because I never saw the BMD walking into the building when ingame and when editing the clip. I do apologise for not noticing.

EDIT: Also as stated in that post, I have a mid end cpu and this situation went on for about 10 - 15 mins. To render the whole sit would take me about half hour
(07-19-2018, 10:51 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 05:54 PM)Rebelz Wrote:

Lets not forget about that part of the clip. You are openly admitting to editing this evidence  to try and frame us for breaking a rule. This is massively against the courthouse rules, and please correct me if i'm wrong but, this is not the first time is it???

That's because I never saw the BMD walking into the building when ingame and when editing the clip. I do apologise for not noticing.
The gun dealer walked in front of you all to get into my building, please explain how you "Never saw" this happening? and i'm pretty sure none of you moved when the BMD came in after. Lying is also not accepted here, you should know that. Smile
Kind Regards,
Thank you for uploading another view of the situation.

The first time you saw me when i was looking out the door was because the cop in the white dodge charger had previously drove past our building really slow, we though this was fishy as prior to this we had a cop hostage in that same building. I stool there and watched him leave. I would like to point out your actions in this though Officialz, because instead of role-playing this situation out, you (on your own) ran towards two heavily armed men and stood there staring at them knowing full well they are being violent towards government members, im pretty sure this is something an officer would not do? i like the little "Nice raid bait, you're getting a pr", a very cheeky way to break character there Smile.

The second time we opened our door was to see where you lot were, you can see the SRU to your left and the officer to your right dancing and using the actions so we did this back, apologies for having fun on the server. Also please note just before you ran round the corner you see the president and an SRU member running towards you, these were outside with us and we was talking about our weapons, the SRU said something along the lines of "you should really put them away" which our reply was "we have them out for our safety, its a dangerous city" which i am assuming the president was alright with considering he didn't ask you guys to raid us and he did not feel threatened by us (at 10:34 or close to that time you can here the president say "those are my friends man, they are no problem". Its hard to hear because you "coincidentally" started to spam your handcuffs when he started to speak) Just past this you do see the Gun Dealer enter our building, when the door was shut he started attempting to hit us, this explains why we.

Apologies for my earlier with my accusations about someone running in as the SRU carried to body towards the door, whilst you was wheel clamping the door i believe the BMD and the Gun Dealer came back, the BMD ran inside then back outside thats why he is stood about waiting and his friend got through our fading door.

I hope this cleared pretty much everything up. Why don't we tr role-playing situations out int he future Officialz rather than jumping to Pr's.

Love - Rebelz
Kind Regards,
Approved.