fieldy ubr
Your name: elliot 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 80018

Banned by: Yonno

Reason: Harassment - Posting pictures of a player in-game without their consent // Misuse of billboards

Involved: Rickets

Why we should unban you: 

I'll start off and admit what I did was morally wrong, however, I still feel my ban was unjustified. Especially for 2 years.
Firstly, I'd like to start by debunking the "harassment" claim. Under the Equality Act of 2010, harassment is the discrimination of a person's protected characteristics (I believe there about 9, you can do your own research if you're curious). None of the characteristics fall under a person's natural height, the very thing you're claiming is harassment. 

You also have to bare in mind, that for this to be harassment I would have had to be intentionally offending him. Something that I was not. It was a joke made in poor taste, in all honesty though, there were some laughs so from bystanders so I guess it wasn't all bad. Everyone has a different perception of humor. 

I don't understand why I would need Ricket's permission to use his picture. As I stated earlier, I know it's morally wrong to do but it's still a picture accessible to anyone with or without a forums account. It's public and anyone can see it. Would I need to ask Taylor Swift if I wanted to use a picture of her on a billboard? 

Someone also changed the ban, adding "Misuse of Billboard" at the end. I'm not going to argue this point as although I agree it was never originally in the Ban Reason hence, in my opinion, marks it invalid. You should be consistent with why I was banned.

In relation to my other bans, it would seem as if I were a repeat offender for so-called "harassment" but I feel as if this situation is different. Those bans were justified and I actually had the intent to offend those who I insulted but with this case, there was nothing like that. I have nothing against anyone involved it was a misunderstood joke. I simply took a picture off the forums, stuck it on a sign and made a crude "wanted" poster with a short joke underneath.

Messages In This Thread
fieldy ubr - by fieldy - 07-18-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by Joe Joe - 07-21-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by fieldy - 07-21-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by Aspire - 07-21-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by fieldy - 07-21-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by Aspire - 07-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by fieldy - 07-22-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by Dragnort_ - 07-22-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: fieldy ubr - by Joe Joe - 07-24-2018, 12:52 AM