Report: SpaghettiFTW
Thread Title: Report: SpaghettiFTW

Name of player: SpaghettiFTW

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76673673

Time in GMT: 19:25 PM 16/07/2018

Server: V2D

Summary: I was pursuing a white mini cooper , as i turn the corner towards slums , this corleone walks up with a galil and tells me to fuck off , so i then get in a little argument with hi , he tells me to leave and so i got into my car to drive away but he then still shoots me.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDF6JKwY...e=youtu.be
-Involved- (I saw it happen, recorded it and provided evidence.)

From what I saw, he had 0 reason to tell him to leave the area. The Corleone Family had a base at the Slums apartments further up the road (which he ran to after he killed the officer). The officer submitted to FearRP, but got shot down and killed anyway, then Spaghetti ran off.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

The white mini cooper was my friend, an corleone associate, i shot the officer due to his trolly attitude.
You ordered him to leave, he started driving away, and you shot him anyway. You cannot give someone an order under FearRP, watch them obey, then decide to shoot them anyway. Which is exactly what you did.

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

However if you watch the video carefully you can see that the officer does not follow my commands for a long time and when he starts to drive off he uses his mic to try and troll me, so that is the reason I shot him, you can consider the lack of response and failure to be serious and fearful for his life as a lack of valuing his own life.

I will say it again, I shot him due to him trying to troll me.

Also, please can the reporting player respond to this and all you did was provide evidence and you do not know the full context to the situation

Thanks
I saw enough to see you shot someone after they obeyed orders and drove off. You should of let them go and drive off, as you ordered them to, NOT kill them, that simple.

-Oprah Winfrey

Mate , First of all i didn't do anything to break FearRP,  I did not pull a weapon on you or avoid you , even though i was making fun of the situation i still took your orders and i got into my car to drive away.. I did not shoot you , i did not continue to chase the guy , I did not call for backup, I went inside the car and was going to leave , the very fact that i was making noises does not give you the right to just blatantly shoot me even though i was following your commands.
Seductive does know what was going on because he was a firsthand witness to this situation.
Approved.

SpaghettiFTW will be issued a 3 hours blacklist from weapons due to RDM. Please keep in mind that violence should always be the last option.

Junkyyard will recieve a 12 hours ban for fail RPing.