PR Equinox
Name of player: Equinox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35418519

Time in GMT: 16:25

Server: v2d

Summary: He demoted me as from my position as fireman for things I did in my previous life. So the rule he broke was NLR. He knew I died as the police officer said "I shot him he tried to run me over".

Evidence:
You were disobeying my orders entire time and I warned you about demotion, then you went on firetruck spree all around the city, not responding to fireman calls.
~ Equinox ~
(07-14-2018, 02:54 PM)Equinox Wrote: You were disobeying my orders entire time and I warned you about demotion, then you went on firetruck spree all around the city, not responding to fireman calls.

I'm afraid you are misinformed about one of the main rules on the server, NLR. It means that when you die, you are a new person. In this case, I died. So as the video shows, after I respawned as an entirely new innocent person, I was demoted. This means that I was demoted for no apparent reason as I had not done anything at all that would make a demotion appropriate.

Someone with over 600 hours should know what this rule entails.
Before you died I was already writing the demote command, and you should know the demotion is coming your way for not obeying IC orders and breaking laws by recklessly driving around the city.
~ Equinox ~
It seems like you are missing the point. The actions my previous character did was indeed appropriate for a demotion. But that character died and thus a new character was born. A totally innocent fireman that was about to go on duty. You demoted this fireman that hadn't even been on the job for 10 seconds. You demoted this fireman for something a dead fireman did. So you broke NLR.

You said you were writing the demote command before I was even dead? I have uploaded a video showing the time between me dying and my demotion. It is a good 20 seconds between those two events. We all know that it doesn't require more than 5 seconds to simply type /demote ###.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAbvJ8sR...e=youtu.be
How could I know you died, I had my voice radio turned off because I was playing passive RP with Violet Kittie and her EvoCity news report at BP, I've just seen the demote request spam in chat. And full disclosure you're just being salty over one demote and now you're calling it on NLR. Don't break rules and laws next time, don't minge and obey presidential / vice presidential orders next time. This conversation is over.
~ Equinox ~
(07-14-2018, 03:36 PM)Equinox Wrote: How could I know you died, I had my voice radio turned off because I was playing passive RP with Violet Kittie and her EvoCity news report at BP, I've just seen the demote request spam in chat. And full disclosure you're just being salty over one demote and now you're calling it on NLR. Don't break rules and laws next time, don't minge and obey presidential / vice presidential orders next time. This conversation is over.

"And full disclosure you're just being salty over one demote and now you're calling it on NLR."

Call me whatever you want. It's a clear violation of NLR. You just changed your story. You said in another post in this thread that you begun writing the demote command even before I was dead. How come it took 20 seconds? Or was that a lie?
I refer to the time judged by the video moments and when you told me I'm getting pr
~ Equinox ~
(07-14-2018, 03:53 PM)Equinox Wrote: I refer to the time judged by the video moments and when you told me I'm getting pr

Well, that's not what you said previously.

"Before you died I was already writing the demote command"
You simply don't understand, I looked in video and judging by that (looking at the chat) I already know I was typing it already
~ Equinox ~