911 Dispatch System
Great work, Alpha!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Alphaverse
(07-15-2018, 08:55 PM)Emily Wrote: You know we didn't even come here to argue. But of course Pollux has to jump in and cause an outbreak - Very professional of you.

You can see we have obviously hit a nerve on a lot of you which is quite ridiculous.

None of you had to reply to my comment it was pretty much just meant for Alpha's eyes. Also like Huskii said, you should still give credits no matter how small. 

I just find it quite funny how people are moaning about Arch wanting credits when Arny and a few others got a credit for 'Testing'

If it was for Alpha’s eyes why not just PM him lol?

Stop trying to be relevant because your argument is poor and weak and quite frankly just petty.

OT: Very nice update, good job!
The following 12 users Like Falc's post:
  • Yonno, Luna, Panda, Envy, Divey, Pollux, Alphaverse, Arch.B, Moxew, Jonas, Dragnort_, Spartan_KCT
I love this, great job!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Nephew's post:
  • Alphaverse
Originlly credited someone for "testing" the update but tried to black out the person who actually started the project? bit sneaky.

Anyways good job Arch and Alphaverse. Really useful update and it’s already improved the roleplay for government jobs. Something that has been missing for a while.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 2 users Like Rebdogg's post:
  • EmM, Alphaverse
Seems I was removed from the credits by Pollux after Alpha added me. haha
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Rebdogg
(07-15-2018, 08:59 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 08:55 PM)Emily Wrote: You know we didn't even come here to argue. But of course Pollux has to jump in and cause an outbreak - Very professional of you.

You can see we have obviously hit a nerve on a lot of you which is quite ridiculous.

None of you had to reply to my comment it was pretty much just meant for Alpha's eyes. Also like Huskii said, you should still give credits no matter how small. 

I just find it quite funny how people are moaning about Arch wanting credits when Arny and a few others got a credit for 'Testing'

Stop trying to be relevant because your argument is poor and weak and quite frankly just petty.

I didn't think my comment would be this much trouble so that's why I said it in here lmao. 

And, I didn't want to be apart of any petty argument.

p.s Why the fuck would I want relevancy hahahahah
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
(07-15-2018, 08:59 PM)Falc Wrote:

Is being "Relevant" on a gmod server an actual thing? or is it just a status people throw around to try seem higher then someone else.

Who knows.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
A wonderful little update should go some way to making being a cop on FL a bit more enjoyable. Well done Alphaverse for completing this.
Arch if you wanted more credit you should have finished it when you were a contributor.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 5 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Luna, Alphaverse, Lewwings, Moxew, Pollux
Welp, now that it's cooled down. 

Well done Alpha for completing it, it look really fucking nice and will enjoy using it.

Sorry if I offended you.

Goodnight!
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like EmM's post:
  • Rebdogg, Alphaverse
Omg i made the design for the gui wow wheres my credit????

Seriously though this is awesome. So simplistic yet immersive that really makes it all so structured and interesting. Love that theres an interface for it, im sure theres plenty of additions that people will come up with.

Good work dude, you're a legend
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Lewwings, Alphaverse, Dragnort_