PR T1W
Name of player: T1W

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195872429

Time in GMT: 17:30

Server: v2d

Summary: He broke FearRP.

Evidence:

Hay, first I have to say I find the report unnecessary, but please. I didn't saw the Tazer, I just saw the handcuffs I'm sorry.
Well, T1W didn't completely run off, which would have been a different case, but just stepping backwards to the end of the platform to avoid the handcuffs once is a minor fearRP breaking, unless he actively broke fearRP to avoid arrest.
Though what happened after the recording? As T1W didn't run off from the station, was he arrested? As on the logs it shows you didn't arrest him, instead returned to normal duties it seems.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(07-13-2018, 04:04 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Well, T1W didn't completely run off, which would have been a different case, but just stepping backwards to the end of the platform to avoid the handcuffs once is a minor fearRP breaking, unless he actively broke fearRP to avoid arrest.
Though what happened after the recording? As T1W didn't run off from the station, was he arrested? As on the logs it shows you didn't arrest him, instead returned to normal duties it seems.

I was later told not to arrest him. But running away when someone switches from a weapon to handcuffs is considered a failrp breakage.
I didn't seawthe Tazer!
APPROVED & MOVED

T1W did break fearRP when switching tools, accidental or not, but in this case the fearRP breaking was minor, and a ban isn't needed in this case. It would have been considerable if he ran off from the platform, but he simply ran to one end, but still stayed there and didn't avoid arrest any further.

A warning to pay more attention in situations like these and to stay still if the officer switches to handcuffs from a taser, as fearRP is still on.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]