It's Not Coming Home
(07-11-2018, 08:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: At least we dont have to put up with months of them bragging...

At least we qualified Wink
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Jealousy is a real son of a bitch, bunch of cunts slating England for what they’ve done.

Hey, if your trash countries could get there then you’d know what it’s like to Unite and learn to dream.
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Janzo 火, Jeffrey, Grunt, Rebdogg
(07-11-2018, 08:57 PM)Marty Wrote: Taking bets and starting a sweepstake on how many towns and what towns will be rioting tonight.

The fact they lost ment that there was less rioting and mindless violance where I live.
Last week

Today it was just a stream of folly sad drunks sitting in the road crying.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • mgdwszx
(07-11-2018, 09:28 PM)Rico Rodriguez Wrote: All these mugs laughing at us yet they didnt even qualify lol

it’s so funny because it’s coming home
appearantly domestic violence rates increase 36% whenever England loses a game, jesus christ calm down
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
It's not the losing that fucks me off since we did so well to get to the semi's and we should all be proud of them. It's all the foreigners who now get cocky saying "oh i thought it was coming home? xd". I don't see your countries getting this far?(unless you're French, Croatian or Belgian). The English hype and support building up to the games is what makes it so good and unites us. It's not "bragging" it's called supporting your country til the end and believing in the dream.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 6 users Like Tomo's post:
  • mgdwszx, Falc, SpaghettiFTW, Janzo 火, Grunt, Rebdogg
(07-11-2018, 10:00 PM)Tomo Wrote: It's not the losing that fucks me off since we did so well to get to the semi's and we should all be proud of them. It's all the foreigners who now get cocky saying "oh i thought it was coming home? xd". I don't see your countries getting this far?(unless you're French, Croatian or Belgian). The English hype and support building up to the games is what makes it so good and unites us. It's not "bragging" it's called supporting your country til the end and believing in the dream.

Preach it you stupid bunch of cunts.
(07-11-2018, 10:00 PM)Tomo Wrote: It's not the losing that fucks me off since we did so well to get to the semi's and we should all be proud of them. It's all the foreigners who now get cocky saying "oh i thought it was coming home? xd". I don't see your countries getting this far?(unless you're French, Croatian or Belgian). The English hype and support building up to the games is what makes it so good and unites us. It's not "bragging" it's called supporting your country til the end and believing in the dream.

Well I wouldn't call trashing numerous Ikeas a good way to show your not bragging. Not everyone brags but when you got quite a lot of English fans causing havoc in other countries cause they won then that isn't support that is called being a 'twat'
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Vimpto
(07-11-2018, 10:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

Well I wouldn't call trashing numerous Ikeas a good way to show your not bragging. Not everyone brags but when you got quite a lot of English fans causing havoc in other countries cause they won then that isn't support that is called being a 'twat'

Well yeah there's always some rowdy twats who ruin it for the rest of us, but you'd get that in any country. I'm talking about the people mocking the whole "It's coming home" hype that we were on.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I think the problem arose because I feel you got too ahead of yourself. Seemed like you knew you were gonna win before anything even happened. Its always better to live in the present cause y'all living in the future are now disappointed of the outcome.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • juicyorange, Archer