BMD Cant farm weed
Why has this now been changed with no warning?

Why can't a BMD farm weed since that's one of the primary roles it's had for fucking ages?
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Huskii
Seems counter-intuitive. BMD = Black Market. Weed is often illegal and therefore would make sense for someone running a black market to be able to produce and sell it.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

shouldnt have been removed, its been a thing literally forever
Yeah, BMD should definitely count as an underground job. IF we want to change something like this then the community should be able to like vote or something.
Meh I dont think they should, a lot of BMDs would just afk in their weed/contrafarm and never do their job
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Pollux
(07-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Meh I dont think they should, a lot of BMDs would just afk in their weed/contrafarm and never do their job

Exactly this, them being able to grow weed meant that a lot of people thought they were allowed to just base as a BMD and self-supply themselves pots and seeds. This is why I decided to ban weed for them.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-08-2018, 05:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Meh I dont think they should, a lot of BMDs would just afk in their weed/contrafarm and never do their job

Exactly this, them being able to grow weed meant that a lot of people thought they were allowed to just base as a BMD and self-supply themselves pots and seeds. This is why I decided to ban weed for them.

Love how you think you can make these massive decisions without consulting the community. Keep the way you're going and you're gonna end up killing the community Cx
The following 10 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Bobby, sebasti161, Huskii, aDisabledDeer, Eclipze, jfd13, MasterNoda, RaZZ, Suarez, Basil

Thing is, BMD is allowed to base, self-supply can be dealt with the same as gun dealers supplying their own weapons. Don't just make a decision because you think you're right.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer

It's exactly this kind of attitude why you think people have an issue with you. Stop making decisions because you just want to and actually promote discussion throughout the community
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-08-2018, 09:08 PM)Huskii Wrote:

It's exactly this kind of attitude why you think people have an issue with you. Stop making decisions because you just want to and actually promote discussion throughout the community

Why would I need a discussion with the community on a matter like this? I always have to discuss anything I change on the server, that discussion doesn't have to be with you though. It's not just what I want at all.

This was always against the rules, it's just hardcoded now meaning people don't have to be punished. If anything this helps you guys.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork