PR: Null (FearRP)
Name of player: null

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62585515
(i think, check logs to make sure if you can)
Time in GMT: 7:22 PM

Server: V2d

Summary: For no reason, null begins to rain my base. I see him and pull my weapon out on him, telling him to stop. His friend stops, he does not. He runs away and equips his gun. Seeing as I'm a rebel and can't rely on the police IC, I take custody of his friend. This then provokes null to kill me. Null shouldn't have ever had the chance to kill me, since he broke fearrp and ran away.

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
As the report is for FearRP and not random raiding, this will be all i address in my reply.

As you can see from the video I am not within voice range of you, me and splatman are using in game voice communication and you can not hear us either. I only catch a glimpse of you for one moment however i had already started running, hearing no commands I did not stop - I fail to see what else you want me to say about this. I cannot see you, i cannot hear you how can I know?

But whilst i'm on the subject of knowing things; the video you have uploaded is literally 2 minutes of you abusing the 3rd person feature to enable you to gain knowledge and information without exposing yourself to view.

To sum this all up into one quick sentence, he watched us by exploiting 3rd person, used 3rd person to try and gain information on my position during a gun fight and still lost. I am out of his voice range and don't see his approach due to me lockpicking.

Many thanks - Null.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Hey there, sorry if I didnt know about the voice range, I thought it must have been higher than that.

And upon returning to the community i reread the rules and saw nothig anout third person, nor upon another reading of it do I find any mention of third person.

While we’re in a discussion, what was your reason to raid?
[Image: giphy.gif]
We where chasing a yellow RV which i had been told was in your warehouse, upon opening your garage door i was sad to see that you RV was indeed white. In essence I found the wrong RV but then had to proceed anyway to retrieve my negro friend from your possession.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Approved

Player had an associate of the "raider" under FearRP and should have been concerned about there life.

About the "3rd person abuse" it's technically not abusing a glitch - which is comes under - and would only be abuse if it were
through a wall rather than over.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]