Removal of the Teacher rank
(07-05-2018, 08:46 PM)Falc Wrote: I have a solution

Repromote me - Me and Tomo take control of teachers again - I reinstate Cox, Kippsee, JackZ and Minus to teachers!

Problem solved.

beat them with a crowbar when they dont listen
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-05-2018, 08:55 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 08:46 PM)Falc Wrote: I have a solution

Repromote me - Me and Tomo take control of teachers again - I reinstate Cox, Kippsee, JackZ and Minus to teachers!

Problem solved.

beat them with a crowbar when they dont listen

Don't do that to me I might bend the crowbar into a garrote and choke myself till I shoot my beans :\

EDIT: Should point out I'm not actually into strangle-wanking I'm making a funny.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Yonno
The easiest decision, taken by the laziest teacher team. Don't abandon ship immediately. Instead of removing the rank ask the community what they think?Two below-mediocre teacher liasions shouldn't result in the rank getting removed
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Grunt
Planned to become teacher and make a living of selling RPP rip!!!!
The following 9 users Like god's post:
  • Grunt, Lewwings, Kippsee, Wolven, Willem de Walrus, Eclipze, James, SJ., Viljo
(07-05-2018, 09:04 PM)Archer Wrote: The easiest decision, taken by the laziest teacher team. Don't abandon ship immediately. Instead of removing the rank ask the community what they think?Two below-mediocre teacher liasions shouldn't result in the rank getting removed

Fair-point that. I think the strongest point in the teacher team's history was either when Tomo AND Falc were liaisons or when Jan was liaison.

Tomo and Falc had great teamwork and their collective processing of both their teachers and their capabilities was really good, they also bounced ideas of eachother very well. I think if they were both back as liaison the teacher team would be how it was at its best.

Jan was very critical of his own team and helped teachers better themselves and at the same time when other staff members tried to attack his team he ruthlessly relented if the reasons they were given were falsified or unjust.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Balls
(07-05-2018, 08:50 PM)Falc Wrote: To my post above, it does make a good point.

I refused to promote kissass’ along with Tomo.

The names above were aggressive and didn’t do everything by the book, didn’t kissass, didn’t hang around with staff only to become known.

They were bog standard and mingey as hell at times, but they were in the rank because they wanted to help Fearless and players, not to become staff, that’s the difference to now.

Falc, that was so sweet  Love

But yeah I see why it's being removed, I guess there are positives and negatives.
As stated in the thread the role was not removed because it was failing, but because the concept was disagreed with by the majority of the team. The Teachers did an amazing job and have been rewarded for it and I can say the same for Liaisons.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(07-05-2018, 09:04 PM)Archer Wrote: Instead of removing the rank ask the community what they think?

XDDDD

Good one
(07-05-2018, 09:19 PM)Divey Wrote: As stated in the thread the role was not removed because it was failing, but because the concept was disagreed with by the majority of the team. The Teachers did an amazing job and have been rewarded for it and I can say the same for Liaisons.

Is that with 50 props so I can finally place my dupes that are practically unusable at this moment in time? Cheese
You’ve gotta be shitting me.

So you’d rather have staff waste the time they could be using to actively enforce the rules to answer questions from people? And you just got rid of a whole fcking rank, just like that? Not even consulting the community? So what’s next to go? Contributors? Also, what happened to the whole community survey where the majority of the community thought the teachers were helpful?

I am not happy about this at all.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 10 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Narcotic, Archer, Grunt, mintblackbeard, Panda, Self, Eclipze, PhantomSolaris, Balls, Borgan