Move Weapons Locker
(07-04-2018, 11:24 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I'd say move it outside the nexus. Its so annoying how cops/SRU think they can break NLR to get their guns. So stupid

Why on Earth would they have a weapon locker outside? If people break NLR they should be punished, but moving it outside would be ridiculous.

Moving I to the garage would, like previously said, be the best move.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-04-2018, 01:09 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 11:24 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I'd say move it outside the nexus. Its so annoying how cops/SRU think they can break NLR to get their guns. So stupid

Why on Earth would they have a weapon locker outside? If people break NLR they should be punished, but moving it outside would be ridiculous.

People will break NLR and just run through the garage to get their guns. It'll be exactly the same. In fact it was in the garage on V5P and as shown with that example they did the same thing and just ran through the nexus mid-gunfight under NLR to get their guns. Everyone did it and everyone does it. Unless it goes outside this suggestion will change nothing.
(07-04-2018, 01:22 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 01:09 PM)equal Wrote:

People will break NLR and just run through the garage to get their guns. It'll be exactly the same. In fact it was in the garage on V5P and as shown with that example they did the same thing and just ran through the nexus mid-gunfight under NLR to get their guns. Everyone did it and everyone does it. Unless it goes outside this suggestion will change nothing.

Well, you're forgetting half the reason for the suggestion. It's also because it is currently placed in approximately the smallest corridor on the map. It doesn't even take much more than two people to give you a claustrophobic seizure in that hallway.

It doesn't matter where you move the locker, people will always have the ability to run out, get guns and then run back in. It doesn't change anything and the travel distance isn't that much more. Infact it's less than if they were to rearm in the garage. I don't see how moving it outside will prevent those who intentionally break the rules from continuing to do so.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Santaliz
+Support

I hate it when the whole police force is trying to get through that tight corridor.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support

You ever see 6 cops and 4 SRU try to get their guns at the same time after a raid? That corridor gets packed full of people screaming
+Support

Nah more kills for the frag montage
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Pollux
+Support
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+support
+Support