Error for map
My friend has an error everytime he tries to join the server and he cant cuz of the map. He tried to subscribe to it but it doesnt download either. Can anyone help, Thanks Smile
It would be great if you could show a screenshot of the errors he's experiencing, It would enable people to help easier.

Without any screenshot, All i can do is make the judgement that either:
  • Your friend doesn't have the CS:S textures installed and mounted (Yes, when installed and mounted this removes quite a few errors) You can watch a tutorial on how to install and mount the files here - Click me.
  • Your friend hasn't for any reason downloaded the map properly, He can download it through steam here - Click me.
  • Your friend hasn't auto installed the needed to play server content for Fearless RP, Which is listed here - Click me.
  • If your friend is experiencing the 'Map is missing' error, Read this guide, It will fix the error. - Click me.
If none of these work, Please provide a screenshot of the Errors your friend is experiencing and i'll tell you what needs to be done in order to remove the errors.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • equal, olivervickers
Archived. If this still is a problem, feel free to post a new thread.