[Unofficial] The Black Nation
Leaving the clan sorry, but I don't play FL anymore that much so I don't want to be like weighed down between minecraft and getting to clan meeting's. Goodbye.
(01-17-2012, 11:24 AM)Duckinator Wrote: Leaving the clan sorry, but I don't play FL anymore that much so I don't want to be like weighed down between minecraft and getting to clan meeting's. Goodbye.

Ok, cya succes on Minecraft thought!
Thank's hope to see you on MC (minecraft) also Smile
Requesting this clan to be closed since I left this commnuity.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • GunFISH
Big Grin 
Ingame name:Carlos sanchez
Job you wish to apply for: Special Security Unit
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25168866
Number of bans and why: 10 ish. Because i used to rdm alot but now ive had some time to think about what i have done. I have not had a ban in the last month.
RPpoints:0
Hours played on the server: over 80 not sure how much though
Why do you want to join: i have decided that i am not a leader but instead a follower. I would like to rp more and take orders instead of being the boss. I also would like to buy things for the group, maybe things from black mesa. Overall i would just like to rp again and take orders.
Some information about your character: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6437
(01-19-2012, 05:23 PM)Jan Wrote: Requesting this clan to be closed since I left this commnuity.

Dam i just made an application
Did none of you admin see my last post here yet? which I believe you did.
Or are you just too lazy to close my clan, I mean you guys only need to press one button how hard can that be?
Clan closed due to leader leaving Fearless Community.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol