Demotion

[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings Fearless,

Today we are sad to announce the demotion of Tomo. As of late Tomo has been messing around too much and has permanently damaged the serious image of the FL staff team which everyone respected and possessed. 

Due to his actions all the faith which every single member of the FL community totally had is now gone and we have all been brought to tears many times by the feedback we've received from the most prominent and respected members of the community such as Shlomo (Killroy) and Roy (Roy).

As a result of the culmination of the shitstorm that has occurred due to Tomo's actions we've been forced to implement two new rules:

Rule 1: Admins on the staff team must now surrender all free will and sacrifice their firstborn to the lord and savior SoulRipper.

Rule 2: All staff members must attend the MK Ultra programming meetings every monday morning and night.

Thanks FL community, remember that life is a roleplay and that any attempts to hop the FL border into the neighboring country of -CENSORED DUE TO LAWS WITHIN THE UNITED NATION OF FEARLESS- will result in death by firing squad.

Thank you.

This is a parody and totally not propaganda for the epic united state of FL.
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, juicyorange, sebasti161, MasterNoda
Willem just got demoted 12 minutes after I posted this hahahahhahaha
I blame you
The following 9 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • James, Wolven, DVN, juicyorange, sebasti161, Santaliz, Panda, MasterNoda, Greekin
(07-02-2018, 09:16 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: I blame you

I used my voodoo magic my n word
i am actually willem de walrus, the REAL tomo just got demoted by divey >:)
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 7 users Like Tomo's post:
  • James, DVN, juicyorange, sebasti161, Santaliz, Panda, MasterNoda
(07-02-2018, 09:18 PM)Tomo Wrote: i am actually willem de walrus, the REAL tomo just got demoted by divey >Smile

Good news, all those shitposts could have lead to the collapse of FL as we know it.
RISE UP
#FREEWILLEM
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Wolven, Grape
Who leaked this demotion of tomo????
(07-02-2018, 09:46 PM)DVN Wrote: Who leaked this demotion of tomo????

Tomo dox'd me and told everyone that I had a CP stash sooooo
Saw it coming.. Such a naughty boy.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep