President transfer warrants
Title of Suggestion: President can transfer warrants

Description:
You find a lot of the time as Vice President that you are asked to do the warrants whilst the President writes the laws.

I'm proposing that there should be a command (/transferwarrants vice) so that you could transfer all responsibilities to the Vice President, so that they have the ability to use the warrants function the President has access to. This would simply be a QoL addition, simply would make it less tedious to do warrants as Vice President.

When the President is then done with the laws, they could use another command (/transferwarrants president).

This would also help with other RP situations where the President wouldn't be able to answer to warrants.

if -support please explain why Smile
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

-Support

Just permenantly give Vice President the warrant UI
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
(07-02-2018, 09:13 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: -Support

Just permenantly give Vice President the warrant UI

Exactly, just allow the Vice to accept warrants the same way the President does.

If he abuses it and gives murderers 2 minute arrests for example when the president wants them to receive 15 minutes arrests, then just demote him for being corrupt.

Simple.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
This is a nice concept however the VP should get the warrant UI in my opinion instead of having a command. The vice-president is after all a very high profile figure in the government and they should hold the responsibility to issue warrants using the UI.

Giving the VP a UI would also save developer's time so they can focus on other projects.

for all this and reasons stated above -support
(07-02-2018, 09:31 AM)juicyorange Wrote: This is a nice concept however the VP should get the warrant UI in my opinion instead of having a command. The vice-president is after all a very high profile figure in the government and they should hold the responsibility to issue warrants using the UI.

Giving the VP a UI would also save developer's time so they can focus on other projects.

for all this and reasons stated above -support

Yeah that is the flipside, just giving the VP the same UI would work just as well.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • juicyorange
Sounds like a good addition to the two leadership roles.

Permanent UI access works out as well.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Idea
I like this idea a lot.
Once the warrants have been transferred the VP should get a notification that says "You are now in charge of warrants!" with a radio message sent out to the government saying "The VP is now in charge of the warrants". The way the warrant system works now should just flip when the command is sent, where warrants only come up in chat for the President and the VP gets the notifications rather than a whole new UI system.

This also gives the Vice President purpose!!!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+Support
-Support

reasons already stated
Permanent UI for the VP would be good. Just means he can hop on warrants when requested through the radio if the President is too busy.

Cool idea.