SRU guns
Title of suggestion:Allow SRU to use M4 and p90

Why: Why not
The following 3 users Like Goat's post:
  • Fudge, Wolven, Narcotic
+Support

Honestly, P90 is terrible. i miss sru having m4. they should be able to equip another weapon of their choice same way police can equip m3 too
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+support
+support reasons stated above
Wolven

Why would you want an inferior weapon? The P90 is extremely good, pretty much too good really. I really fail to see how you lot see otherwise, you either haven't used it recently or just like blaming your death on things apart from yourself.

There's also more than enough slots for SRU weapons, this will need to replace one and not just be an addition.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
If you can't place in the locker, make it so you can eqip it through your inventory.

+Support
(07-01-2018, 05:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Why would you want an inferior weapon? The P90 is extremely good, pretty much too good really. I really fail to see how you lot see otherwise, you either haven't used it recently or just like blaming your death on things apart from yourself.

There's also more than enough slots for SRU weapons, this will need to replace one and not just be an addition.

Maybe people want the choice for what weapon they have lmao. Stop being so defensive about your own updates and listen to the fact that people would also like to choose between the p90 and the m4.

+Support regardless
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(07-01-2018, 09:21 AM)UHuskii Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 05:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Why would you want an inferior weapon? The P90 is extremely good, pretty much too good really. I really fail to see how you lot see otherwise, you either haven't used it recently or just like blaming your death on things apart from yourself.

Maybe people want the choice for what weapon they have lmao. Stop being so defensive about your own updates and listen to the fact that people would also like to choose between the p90 and the m4.

+Support regardless

If that’s the case Pollux might as well replace the p90 slot for the m4. M4 is much better. Like Huskii said we know you made it and you did the statistics and that but if you’re really not going to listen to the community lad then.. well rip
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-01-2018, 09:21 AM)Huskii Wrote:

+Support regardless

+Support

More choice is always a good thing.
(07-01-2018, 09:38 AM)Nasios Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 09:21 AM)UHuskii Wrote:

+Support regardless

If that’s the case Pollux might as well replace the p90 slot for the m4. M4 is much better. Like Huskii said we know you made it and you did the statistics and that but if you’re really not going to listen to the community lad then.. well rip

I mean recoil wise the p90 is pretty good but the M4 has some decent damage. Regardless people should have the choice. Context wise I'm sure SRU units use the M4 platform irl since it's so versatile whereas the P90 isn't as reliable and the ammunition is uncommon.

+Support anyway