Weapon Holster creates errors
Bug 
Everytime I join the server or even when I play on it the following error is spammed continously in my console:

Code:
[ERROR] addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:139: Tried to use a NULL entity!
 1. DrawModel - [C]:-1
  2. v - addons/weapon_holsters_with_editor_1162417168/lua/autorun/client/cl_weapon_holsters.lua:139
   3. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

I don't know why it appears but on my question if anyone else have this issue no one answered. So I think it's something with me.

I hope someone is able to help me.

Alphaverse
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Your best option is to send that to the developers and ask exactly what the problem is. You might be missing the current weapon pack. Are your weapons untextured or errors by any chance?
Wolven

(06-26-2018, 05:44 AM)Wolven Wrote: Your best option is to send that to the developers and ask exactly what the problem is. You might be missing the current weapon pack. Are your weapons untextured or errors by any chance?

No. Anything is else is pkay with the weapons I think. I mean I haven't noticed something else.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(06-26-2018, 08:12 AM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 05:44 AM)Wolven Wrote: Your best option is to send that to the developers and ask exactly what the problem is. You might be missing the current weapon pack. Are your weapons untextured or errors by any chance?

No. Anything is else is pkay with the weapons I think. I mean I haven't noticed something else.

Alright, I will forward this to the developers and contact you as soon as I get a reply. Thank you for your patience
Wolven

Okay. Today I noticed that there are some weapons missing. I don't know what but some are just invisible. I see they are holding a weapon but not which..
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(06-26-2018, 03:50 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:

Okay. Today I noticed that there are some weapons missing. I don't know what but some are just invisible. I see they are holding a weapon but not which..

Just curious, what weapon was you using? And has it happened since you reported this problem?
Wolven

(06-26-2018, 09:50 PM)Wolven Wrote:

Just curious, what weapon was you using? And has it happened since you reported this problem?

I just saw a corleone pointing with a weapon on me (his hands were like holding one and he wanted money so I think he was). But he was to fast away for asking him what it was and then I had to go.

I think I miss some weapons but I don't know how to get them..
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(06-26-2018, 10:04 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:

I just saw a corleone pointing with a weapon on me (his hands were like holding one and he wanted money so I think he was). But he was to fast away for asking him what it was and then I had to go.

Hello,

Do you have CS:S content installed? This allows you to see all the weapons.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-27-2018, 01:04 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 10:04 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:

Hello,

Do you have CS:S content installed? This allows you to see all the weapons.

Yes I have. But I noticed another problem I have anywhere in Garry's Mod. I don' know if this is connected in any way but the standart wood boxes have the purple/black texture and I don't know why it is like this..
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor