Under attack - Head up
just putting a heads up to peeps that someone is dos'ing not the server but people

people hit so far:

WorldWideCoffee
Nadrick
and just about every admin

my internet is pissed and does not like me loading things Sad

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Heads up, He knows whats up.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Its most of the Admins as well, I'm finding out who's doing it and I swear i'm taking it to the authorities.
I'm not sure if it affected me or not, my Internet is down. I'm posting from my cell.
Right, whoever is doing it better stop as I have some information now, didn't take me that long either.

One question I must ask attacker, and by all means create an acc with a proxy if you must:

Why, what has all these people and I done?
You probably banned him, he's just butthurt. :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
My internet didn't go down.

How nice of him...

What a tosser.
Take the fucker to court it is a invasion of privacy (hacking) which is against the law, Sue the vagina like gmod.biz did with there ddoser

Excuse my french i believe its aproiate.

His Ip is everything yo have that, you have him by the balls its probably a script kiddie which means he may not have many proxies.
(01-12-2012, 10:51 PM)TJ3003 Wrote: Take the *** to court it is a invasion of privacy (hacking) which is against the law, Sue the *** like gmod.biz did with there ddoser

Excuse my french i believe its aproiate.

His Ip is everything yo have that, you have him by the balls its probably a script kiddie which means he may not have many proxies.

What?

DDoS =/= Hacking.

He has proxies, I couldn't trace him. I traced his proxies though, they're from Russia/Ukraine.

Script kiddie =/= Proxies.
I wonder if this happened to me o_O My internet crashed and didn't come back for a while a day or two ago... :/