Poseidon Corporation
[Image: XRUeZ6h.png]

POSEIDON BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENT

Okpo Investigations has been officially acquired by Poseidon Corporation.

We will take over full operations of the business and with that we now have a new Director

Ben Okpo (gruntonast1ck) | Director of Investigations

Thank you for becoming a part of the Poseidon team.

All the best, and congratulations,

Brian Patterson,

President of Poseidon Corporation
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 3 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Grunt, mgdwszx, aDisabledDeer
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: TheRealBellick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85445422
Hours on servers: 422
Amount of roleplay points: 1
Amount of bans: 0
Amount of blacklists: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Hank
Last Name: Voight
Date of birth: 12 June, 1970
Nationality: American

Previous Employment

Employer: None
Position: None
Duties Performed:None
Reason for leaving: None

References

Name:
Title:
Company:
[Image: TlED2ox.png]

EMPLOYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am please to announce we have a new QRF Officer joining our growing team

TheRealBellick - Hank Voight

Has hereby been accepted into Poseidon and is now employed with our company.

I have passed your information to the Security Director, Section Commander, and the Director of Employee Relations.

Brian Patterson

President of Poseidon Corporation

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Weezy_, aDisabledDeer
[Image: S0GSDQJ.png]

The following 11 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Equinox, Weezy_, Altoria, aDisabledDeer, mgdwszx, Grunt, Baskingner, HP Sauce, SeductivePotato, DVN, Spartan_KCT

EMPLOYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am pleased to announce that:

QRF Officer
Jesse Wilson
Jesse

I have passed your information to the Security Director, Section Commander, and the Director of Employee Relations.

Beta Odessa Delonge
Director of Government Relations
The following 1 user Likes SeductivePotato's post:
  • Weezy_
[Image: 0MTV8eK.png]

Poseidon Corporation have been hard at work on construction of their new headquarters. The intelligence sector is making information public that the new headquarters will infact be based in EvoCity. The construction of this site is almost complete with the core foundations being finished and interior development now starting.

Intelligence shows that Poseidon corporation have purchased the plans for a oil rig platform which will be retrofitted into a two story floating headquarters enabling easy access to harbours and the sea.

The development is rumoured to be worth an estimated $325 Million and has been funded by global investment by notable investors and client protection services. The construction contract lied with a South Korean based Samsung shipyard in Okpo which provides the local economy with jobs and wealth. After the 36 Month build process the platform will be arriving in EvoCity in the coming days.

The new base will enable Poseidon to obtain a strong footing in EvoCity and allow them to expand their corporation tenfold.

Poseidon's Vice President was available for a press release and stated: "With the construction of our new headquarters, we plan to increase our presence in EvoCity and give back to the community that has given us so much. We are excited about what the future has to offer our company and our stakeholders”.

We have some exclusive pictures of the headquarters below:

[Image: xU8WVUf.jpg]

[Image: Xe6FSof.jpg]

[Image: U0BalBY.jpg]

[Image: Ob6tUoi.jpg]

The following 10 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Huskii, Equinox, mgdwszx, Altoria, aDisabledDeer, Baskingner, Weezy_, Spartan_KCT, DVN, Link
Fine looking HQ there guys! Smile Room enough for a floateable office for us under there Smile
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Grunt, Weezy_
[Image: KzfKpgf.png]
POSEIDON BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENT

-Director of Commerce- 
Goodday Citizens of Evocity,
Poseidon recently announced me as its new head of commerce. I will be assisting Poseidon and its members in business propositions as well as creating new iniatives for the company to earn money and grow its influence. Evocity is a place full of opportunities for its companies as well as its citizens. Poseidon is looking forward iny in working together with Evocities population and i will be overlooking these cooperations. Poseidon has always rewarded taking iniative and will happily extend this promise towards the citizens of Evocity, so if you have a business proposal dont hesitate to reach out to me to discuss your ideas.

-The Guardian Iniative- 
[Image: mjXxm1Q.png]
Poseidon is always looking for opportunities to grow and invest. After its recent arrival Poseidon has been planning to reach out to smaller businesses and companies in order to help them grow. Poseidon believes that cooperation can always lead to profit and prosperity. Due to this reason Poseidon is ready to start the 'Guardian Iniative'. In this iniative small companies can prosper under Poseidons protection and grants. Poseidon expects a return on investment; This might be a small part of the profit, some influence in how the business is run or marketing.
If you are a small business, company or franchise that lacks the money or influence to protect itself against criminals or hostile competition and grow this might be the iniative just for you. As the new 'Director of Commerce' i will be overseeing this project personally. If you wish to apply for this project or have any questions regarding it feel free to contact me personally.

- Mass Deliveries on the market- 
Poseidon has taken notice of how many people acquire their products over the digital market these days and wishes to join this market on a competative scale.
 While i cannot announce the details of this project yet i implore the citizens of EvoCity to take a careful look to the market in the upcoming weeks as individual citizens will definatly be able to share the profit of Poseidons arrival on the market. 

Kind regards,
Herald 'Bas' Standen
Director of Commerce
The following 6 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Huskii, Weezy_, Grunt, Altoria, Jan, SeductivePotato

EMPLOYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am pleased to announce that:

QRF Officer
Gaycus 
[FL:RP] Fathertimegames

Beta Odessa Delonge
Director of Government Relations
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

The following 2 users Like SeductivePotato's post:
  • Huskii, Weezy_
[Image: Jm0oLgg.png]