dreebott unban
Wink 
Your name: DreeBott

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

Your ban ID: Forums

Banned by: DVN

Reason: No reason given / Insufficient posting rights

Involved: Me, Captain Barry, DVN and Aspire.

Why we should unban you: I did not break any forum / courthouse rules as I am involved in the report against Barry.
You can see that he (now that its to late) added me to the Involved users on the report. Even if he didn't it should've been obvious that I'm involved as a big part of the Admin report is based on my Player report against JackZ.
DVN could've easily PM'd me in Steam / Discord or Forums to ask if im involved in any way or not. (Even tho it's obvious.)
You had no involvement and more importantly your post contributed absolutely nothing to the case apart from your 'thoughts' and the fact you were going to make a report yourself. You speak about a lot of external issues not linked to the actual case reported by Aspire which should have been in their own report with evidence.

I don't have to PM anyone to ask their involvement, and more importantly Aspire didn't even put you as being involved.

How exactly were you involved in this reported case?
Hi Dvn, in all due respect he is a witness to the AA.
I have updated the report to include his name. I stated something about adding more names in the future.

Apologies this is my mistake for not adding him as a witness at the top.
So how am i NOT involved when my name is stated in the AA and a big part of it is based on my PR against JackZ?
Yes, my post might have not "really" contributed anything to the AA, but so they know that Aspire is not the only one who thinks that what Barry is doing isn't right and should be looked into.

My "issues" are linked to the Admin Abuse case tho. I was about to make a report myself in a couple of days when i have more time on my hands, but why would I just spam the Courthouse with the same Report? Aspire made this Thread without asking me before posting it asking me if it was okay.
In case you dont believe me:
[Image: 35b4e9948c1e8ac124e3d9ad5b9579a2.png]

This is the first time I've ever had contact with him. No deleted messages, no messages on the Forum nor did I get any information from him on steam. (Where i dont have him as a friend)
He just did the report so i thought why not add what i was going to add on my report anyway instead of making 2 reports that have to be dealt with seperatly?

Like I said twice now, as the report is (not 100% but partly) based on my player report against someone i feel like im involved as I thought the judgement barry gave was very unfair.
Approved

Concluding notes

I understand now. In future I would recommend that you speak to the poster of any Courthouse case to put your name in, and it also might be best to initially state your involvement.

Sorry for the inconvenience, your warning has been removed.