UBL
Your name: a Disabled Deer

Your blacklist ID: 100330

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40513167

Reason: Spawning a billboard with a meme on it and walking it down mainstreet, - Should know alot better.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Forgee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Spawned a billboard, pasted this image on it https://imgur.com/a/S3GzGzd as I was about to RP as a meme artist, didn't like it in the place I had originally spawned it so I picked it up and took it maybe 30 feet to the office building.

Did explain this to Forgee in the admin sit.
This unblacklist request has been up for 10 consecutive days without a response from any member of staff.

I am now requesting this be automatically accepted and concluded.

Thank you
Not quite. UBLR has approx 20 hours left on it. Apologies on behalf of Forgee for the lack of response. I will have him respond.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Thank you - However that might want to be clarified in the UBL rules thread, as this is still technically 10 days as it was posted on the 17th and it is now the 27th. This is the 10th day, as any time after would make it the 11th.
Hi Deer,

Your job was not set to meme artist when you spawned the billboard?
It wasn't and you're right, I had spawned the billboard by the Nexus I think, and had pasted the image onto it to see how it would've looked, but I didn't really want to remove the whole thing, get the URL back, and respawn it next to the offices, so I thought I'd run it down there considering it was only a few feet away. I was in the process of changing both my job title and outfit when you had picked me up.

I hadn't purposely tried to show off my fire meme by messing around with the physgun, I just didn't want anybody to drive into it or get knocked by it, which I was I had lifted it slightly above player height.

I'm not entirely sure what the rules regarding billboards are and I had checked, but I couldn't see any rules about what to paste on a billboard.

Thanks for responding.
Posting things that are OOC on billboards is against the rules, but not severe enough to issue a ban in this occasion, however spawning it and running down the middle of the street with it was pushing it a tad too far.
(06-28-2018, 10:44 AM)Forgee Wrote: Posting things that are OOC on billboards is against the rules, but not severe enough to issue a ban in this occasion, however spawning it and running down the middle of the street with it was pushing it a tad too far.

Wasn't OOC though was it because that was about to be the purpose of my RP, instead of hearing me out you just slammed me with a blacklist and went off.

Can't really explain in any more detail that I wasn't "Running it down mainstreet", because if you were following me the whole time then you'd clearly see that I took the billboard from the Nexus to the Offices, placed it against the wall, and stood there changing my outfit.

If we're going by the "you didn't change your job quick enough so you'll be getting a blacklist", then I'd very much like to see the outcome of the Pollux report, and apply that to this.

Also tell me which rule says that memes on billboards is OOC?
(06-28-2018, 11:03 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 10:44 AM)Forgee Wrote: Posting things that are OOC on billboards is against the rules, but not severe enough to issue a ban in this occasion, however spawning it and running down the middle of the street with it was pushing it a tad too far.

Wasn't OOC though was it because that was about to be the purpose of my RP, instead of hearing me out you just slammed me with a blacklist and went off.

Can't really explain in any more detail that I wasn't "Running it down mainstreet", because if you were following me the whole time then you'd clearly see that I took the billboard from the Nexus to the Offices, placed it against the wall, and stood there changing my outfit.

If we're going by the "you didn't change your job quick enough so you'll be getting a blacklist", then I'd very much like to see the outcome of the Pollux report, and apply that to this.

Also tell me which rule says that memes on billboards is OOC?
Here is the rule that states billboards should be IC.

[Image: f41c7c17848b063330e72d5ce6ab324c.png]

Also, why would you spawn a billboard a whole street away from the place you were going to use it? If the billboard was being used on a different building previously then it should not have existed in the first place.
So what I spawned had nothing to do with either of those for a start.

Do you even read the responses? I had spawned the billboard outside the Nexus as that was the original location I had planned to do the RP, however after setting everything up, using the URL, and alligning everything, I had decided to move it literally across the road to the outside of the office building.

Had you decided to speak to me instead of just picking me up and blacklisting me, you might have actually seen it differently

Edit: Where in the rules are those 2 rules located?