Bug 
Your name: rand0m0mg

Your blacklist ID: 100293

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:33722992

Reason: Breaking NLR.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Captain Barry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I was calling for admin about an issue i was having with the ambulance - which kept glitching out, killing me when i enter it and try to accelerate. Captain Barry then teleports to me in my ambulance, lifts me up in the air and blacklists me for NLR. No-one addressed the actual issue. Note that this was straight outside Paramedic spawn that all this happened.. I feel like this hefty NLR blacklist is unfair as I was having an actual issue that no-one took into account nor even slightly considered..

AFTER getting NLR-blacklisted - Barry didn't address my admin-message or address to me the issue nor did any other admin/dev tell me how I should have kept doing ambulance-RP without a working ambulance.. even worse now because I have to wait 600 seconds after each attempt to fix my ambulance due to the BL.
You broke NLR by running back to where you had died to retrieve your ambulance. Regardless of whether or not you were killed by a bug (which is also your own fault because you knew the ambulance was bugged yet you still insisted on driving around in it), you did not have permission to break NLR. You have even admit to breaking NLR multiple times in this unblacklist request.

I would also like to bring your attention to UBLR rule 4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-15-2018, 11:58 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: You broke NLR by running back to where you had died to retrieve your ambulance. Regardless of whether or not you were killed by a bug (which is also your own fault because you knew the ambulance was bugged yet you still insisted on driving around in it), you did not have permission to break NLR. You have even admit to breaking NLR multiple times in this unblacklist request.

I would also like to bring your attention to UBLR rule 4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

Captain Barry

I feel this bl was unnecessary - it was bug that needed to be fixed and i was asking for help and after not much response i just kind-of tried myself. But I see your point, just trying to make you see mine - by asking you to teleport and help me - but you did no such thing. But yeah fair enough.
Denied

Concluding notes

I would suggest staying away from NLR whilst you report the bug and try to be as patient as possible as you still did unfortunately break a rule here.