Bugged Doors D:
Title of Bug: Bugged Doors

Description: cant sell, lock or unlock doors that are my property 

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R3H6z-6ZCk
Hello Flame.

Does this issue occur with all properties? Can you still edit infornation via the property system management menu?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-15-2018, 08:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: Hello Flame.

Does this issue occur with all properties? Can you still edit infornation via the property system management menu?

i have bought another property after that and still have it now, that one door is bugged as i can buy 2 properties
(06-15-2018, 08:26 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

i have bought another property after that and still have it now, that one door is bugged as i can buy 2 properties

What were the two properties, was one a hotel room or the bank by any chance?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-15-2018, 08:28 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 08:26 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

What were the two properties, was one a hotel room or the bank by any chance?
The same apartment and a store at the main street
I tested it with two villa houses and it seemed fine so this seems really odd.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Hello Flame,

I just tried this now and was unable to buy a second property, I was also able to lock, unlock and sell the same apartment you had. I'm going to close this as this bug does not seem to be reproducible, the server has restarted since you made the bug report so this issue seems to be fixed. Please create another bug report with more detail if the issue occurs again.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Re-opened
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-18-2018, 01:26 PM)Pollux Wrote: Re-opened

Part 1

Part 2

The videos show how 2 doors are actually not sold with the property but are bought with.
In addition, there is an error in selling which in this case only the second press on the "Sell Property" actually sold it.
This time it was sold on the second press, sometimes you just can't get rid of the property and you can't sell it.
Another bug - on almost any door in the map when you are trying to get the owner of the door with the command it says "This door isn't part of the property system"
I had more videos but I don't know why I just can't open them / upload them because of a failure in the recording software...
A few bug fixes should be live, this issue should be solved
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork