UBR
Your name: Kawaii

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:4116169[/b]

Your ban ID:80367

Banned by: Rockdude

Reason: Fearrp

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Wasnt fearrp, admins should have the video otherwise I can link it
It was blatant fearRP Greed, i was role playing in the apartment next to the one you raided as a masked burglar, you can even see me walking in the footage you provided, unfortunately the model i was using (Masked suit outfit) was an error for you.
After you broke fearRP you walked inside the apartment and killed a rebel which was unarmed and you had no reason to put him down.
I would appreciate if you would upload the complete footage from where you started raiding the apartment till the point you killed the rebel, with sound please because you can even hear the rebel saying something like "i'm pretty sure you broke fearRP there" before you killed him.

Regards,
RockDad
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
I don't understand how a full video is needed:

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

Spoiler :

As you can see, orders are clearly given after I turn around, therefore fearrp wasnt initiated, I understand we are talking 0.5 seconds, but that still doesn't change the fact that no order were given when I turned around. 
Now I dont get why you start to bring other stuff up that has nothing to do with the ban [What I got banned for, as you explained during the admin sit, was the action shown in the video], so I just don't see the relevancy in commenting on that.
If absolutely needed, full video can be given to an administrator or SA, sadly, I just don't trust you with handling my privacy, especially after posting an admin abuse case on you, and you showing ill intentions towards me.
From the clip that has been displayed I can confirm that this is not FearRP. Greed makes an important point in regards to the fracture of a second, although it may sound like an exaggeration it is true and important at that. There is enough to justify me denying this report, however I will leave it open if either of you have anything else to add.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
It appears there nothing else people wish to add. No reason to have this open any longer than it needs to be.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]