E3 2018
I genuinely dont understand why they still call it "Assassins Creed", the main protag was literally wearing a gladiator helmet and whatnot fighting in a huge spartan battle with a two handed club.

It's nothing like it used to be and theyre sinply just using the cash cow title to net more cash, its a shame.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-13-2018, 08:43 AM)Yonno Wrote: I genuinely dont understand why they still call it "Assassins Creed", the main protag was literally wearing a gladiator helmet and whatnot fighting in a huge spartan battle with a two handed club.

It's nothing like it used to be and theyre sinply just using the cash cow title to net more cash, its a shame.

I can agree with you HOWEVER. There are still assassin imagery in the game, for instance: The hood, the eagle, ideologies etc etc.

IGN confirmed that this game will explore the ideologies, and really kick off the differrent parties, where as Bayek established the brotherhood itself. Besides, theres the modern day and so on.

I'm quite interested to see what this game will give us. And also, would be quite weird if they changed the name of it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-13-2018, 09:12 AM)Random Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 08:43 AM)Yonno Wrote: I genuinely dont understand why they still call it "Assassins Creed", the main protag was literally wearing a gladiator helmet and whatnot fighting in a huge spartan battle with a two handed club.

I can agree with you HOWEVER. There are still assassin imagery in the game, for instance: The hood, the eagle, ideologies etc etc.

IGN confirmed that this game will explore the ideologies, and really kick off the differrent parties, where as Bayek established the brotherhood itself. Besides, theres the modern day and so on.

I'm quite interested to see what this game will give us. And also, would be quite weird if they changed the name of it.

It would be quite weird, but I personally would just much rather prefer they stick to the name with their series, even if that would mean they wouldn't explore the greek era. I'm a huge fan of assassins etc but this just doesn't justify it.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-13-2018, 09:12 AM)Random Wrote:

Guarantee the modern day timeline is the same as the last few games with minor changes, really shitty and doesn't add anything to the game itself.
So hyped for The Elder Scrolls VI and Fallout 76!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(06-13-2018, 01:01 PM)Santaliz Wrote: So hyped for The Elder Scrolls VI and Fallout 76!

Aint that excited about Fallout 76 but I'll probably buy it if it winds up being any good, Ik the RP elements will be near non-existant though.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Santaliz