Unblacklistrequest Enzyme
Your name: [FL:RP] Enzyme

Your blacklist ID: 

Steam ID: 100262

Reason: Using a TMP as citizen.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Captain Barry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I shouldn't have gotten blacklisted because I properly roleplayed it out. I was in a fight with the president before and after that I decided to get my hands up a firearm to revenge. So I roleplayed it out and bought a firearm. I then chased down the president but he ran from me (I had the TMP out) and then a police officer comes and kills me.

So the reason to why I want my blacklist removed was because the whole scenario was properly and thoroughly roleplayed out. Captain Barry didn't mention anything about my blacklist in MY player report (me reporting someone else) and I didn't get a chance to explain myself.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87248

as captain barry said he didnt notice it so i pointed it out in the report. wheter or not it was "roleplayed correctly" doesnt mean youre exempt from the rules, you cant have guns as citizens and you broke that rule, take the blacklist and live with it
(06-12-2018, 05:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87248

as captain barry said he didnt notice it so i pointed it out in the report. wheter or not it was "roleplayed correctly" doesnt mean youre exempt from the rules, you cant have guns as citizens and you broke that rule, take the blacklist and live with it

I have missed that in the rule page, could you please state what number is associated with that rule?
(06-12-2018, 05:54 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 05:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87248

I have missed that in the rule page, could you please state what number is associated with that rule?

go have a read yourself, im not your slave
I would also like to point at that no matter how ironic it is, you broke a rule by solely telling me here that I broke a rule. You are in no way involved in my unblacklist request. You might have been the one who reported me, but you are not the one who blacklisted me and neither are you a member of the staff team. What you said in your post is that I have broken a rule and that I should live with it, you have no right to type that here whatsoever because, as stated before, you are no admin. This isn't a player report where you post on behalf of someone, this is MY unblacklist request and in this thread only I, witnesses and members of the staff team are allowed to discuss my blacklist.

Now, unlike you, I am actually able to cite that rule.

You are only allowed to write in an unblacklist request thread when you are:
a) The blacklisted person
b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unblacklist request
(06-12-2018, 06:19 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: I would also like to point at that no matter how ironic it is, you broke a rule by solely telling me here that I broke a rule. You are in no way involved in my unblacklist request. You might have been the one who reported me, but you are not the one who blacklisted me and neither are you a member of the staff team. What you said in your post is that I have broken a rule and that I should live with it, you have no right to type that here whatsoever because, as stated before, you are no admin. This isn't a player report where you post on behalf of someone, this is MY unblacklist request and in this thread only I, witnesses and members of the staff team are allowed to discuss my blacklist.

Now, unlike you, I am actually able to cite that rule.

You are only allowed to write in an unblacklist request thread when you are:
a) The blacklisted person
b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unblacklist request

i posted the report but as requested i will cease to exist on this thread
Hello.
I will simply repeat the points that I made to you via steam after you decided to contact me there.

Here is a script of the last section of our conversation, as the points I made there still apply.

Spoiler :
13:57[FL:RP] Enzyme: You might count it as FailRP, but is it really? Almost every american citizen owns a firearm and uses it at some point, and many have it on them while they walk around
14:03 - [FL:T] Captain Barry: You're forcing an answer out of me by taking it into PM's though. And you were threatening a police officer with it. Regular law abiding armed 'americans' if you're going to bring real life examples into this, don't point their firearms at police officers. Please keep this dispute on the forum from this point on.
14:04 - [FL:RP] Enzyme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYO8nWMfzI
14:06 - [FL:T] Captain Barry: There's two reasons he would have done that. Suicide by cop, and for criminal intentions. You were a citizen, not a criminal. I've already told you to stop so if you continue I will be taking action.

In the video you provided it shows a man getting out of his car pointing what looks like a firearm at the police officer and subsequently being shot by the officer.
Now, you're bringing a real life example into a situation without any context. You haven't said why the man drew a firearm, you just used the video to peddle your excuse. In your circumstance, you said you tried to take the officer under gunpoint for some sort of revenge. Is that even the same reason that man drew what appeared to be a firearm in that video?
Using real life examples as a reason for your actions is not a strong defence. Numerous things you can do in real life are banned on the server for the sake of simplicity and fun. Where do we draw the line of balance between realism and simplicity? That line has already been drawn and you have your blacklist because you crossed that line.

Not forgetting the fact that you threatened a police officer with an automatic weapon, in public, as citizen.

If we were to let people kill anybody they want as citizen, as long as they 'roleplayed' it beforehand, how are we to figure out who's telling the truth and who's not? Logs? They don't show absolutely everything.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-13-2018, 01:03 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
I will simply repeat the points that I made to you via steam after you decided to contact me there.

Here is a script of the last section of our conversation, as the points I made there still apply.

Spoiler :
13:57[FL:RP] Enzyme: You might count it as FailRP, but is it really? Almost every american citizen owns a firearm and uses it at some point, and many have it on them while they walk around
14:03 - [FL:T] Captain Barry: You're forcing an answer out of me by taking it into PM's though. And you were threatening a police officer with it. Regular law abiding armed 'americans' if you're going to bring real life examples into this, don't point their firearms at police officers. Please keep this dispute on the forum from this point on.
14:04 - [FL:RP] Enzyme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYO8nWMfzI
14:06 - [FL:T] Captain Barry: There's two reasons he would have done that. Suicide by cop, and for criminal intentions. You were a citizen, not a criminal. I've already told you to stop so if you continue I will be taking action.

In the video you provided it shows a man getting out of his car pointing what looks like a firearm at the police officer and subsequently being shot by the officer.
Now, you're bringing a real life example into a situation without any context. You haven't said why the man drew a firearm, you just used the video to peddle your excuse. In your circumstance, you said you tried to take the officer under gunpoint for some sort of revenge. Is that even the same reason that man drew what appeared to be a firearm in that video?
Using real life examples as a reason for your actions is not a strong defence. Numerous things you can do in real life are banned on the server for the sake of simplicity and fun. Where do we draw the line of balance between realism and simplicity? That line has already been drawn and you have your blacklist because you crossed that line.

Not forgetting the fact that you threatened a police officer with an automatic weapon, in public, as citizen.

If we were to let people kill anybody they want as citizen, as long as they 'roleplayed' it beforehand, how are we to figure out who's telling the truth and who's not? Logs? They don't show absolutely everything.

Captain Barry
As I said, I and the president were in a fist fight. Someone joined the president in the fight and they almost beat me to death. So I decided the revenge by buying a weapon, and I did that and then when I approached the president, a cop killed me. That's what happened, and it's rather absurd that I get punished for something that's encouraged to do on the server (proper roleplay).
You don't understand. You're not being punished for doing 'proper roleplay'. You're being punished for doing what is essentially CriminalRP as a citizen. Fist fighting the president as citizen? Buying an automatic weapon to take him hostage or even kill him with?
You're listing off things that citizens are no supposed do.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Denied

Concluding notes

Citizen is not the appropriate job title to have when carrying out the above crimes at there extremely severe level. Sure you can run a red light, fail to stop but using an automatic firearm and attacking the President is something a Citizen simply wouldn't do.

Please ensure that your job is appropriate and represents what you intend to roleplay at that given moment.