World Cup 2018
Disappointing to see Belgium go out, and even more irritating to see Mbappe acting in such a scummy manner. I get time wasting is logical, but the extent to which he was doing it was so infuriating lmao, no wonder people can’t take football seriously sometimes
grats to France anyway
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Dayum England lost ? I though it was **coming home** ?

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1031762...-for-Final
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • juicyorange
Lel ajmo hrvati!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
England were a bit trash in the second half

Croatia played really well, props to them
Heartbroken, but I am proud to be English. We have a couple things to work on, but roll on the Euros!
finally, now it’s time for a Croatian win
Words cannot describe this hearbreak.

I’m absolutely gutted man.
Ahh well, back to reality lads.
(07-11-2018, 08:40 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: England were a bit trash in the second half

Croatia played really well...?

Asside from the major pushing and shoving from their players, literally squaring up on the pitch, they did borderline okay, but nothing England couldnt have beat if we actually had our heads screwed on the second half.
(07-11-2018, 09:42 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:40 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: England were a bit trash in the second half

Croatia played really well...?

Asside from the major pushing and shoving from their players, literally squaring up on the pitch, they did borderline okay, but nothing England couldnt have beat if we actually had our heads screwed on the second half.

No point in dwelling on it, just give props to them for winning and forget about it
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • mgdwszx