Add a command to disable weather/time in the HUD
(06-04-2018, 02:34 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 02:25 PM)Broccoli Wrote: -Support

We don't need more commands for things so minor.

If its so minor why add the features in the first place? Ive been talking to a lot of people and some of them don't like the tabs either and as Arny said, Its easy and simple. Its no waste of time.

Because the time / days of a week is not a small feature? A command to disabled a line on a HUD is?

OT:
This is just being picky, i am sure you will get over one small line of text on your HUD.
-support
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(06-04-2018, 02:56 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

If its so minor why add the features in the first place? Ive been talking to a lot of people and some of them don't like the tabs either and as Arny said, Its easy and simple. Its no waste of time.

Because the time / days of a week is not a small feature? A command to disabled a line on a HUD is?

OT:
This is just being picky, i am sure you will get over one small line of text on your HUD.
-support

It is a small feature, I can guarantee that barely anyone uses the 2 tabs for roleplay. And no I will probably not get over it since its been bothering me since it was introduced.

I don't see why people are -Supporting it, Im not suggesting removing it only suggesting to add a command so you can remove it yourself from your hud. Much like the "/description none" command. That command was once introduced, why shouldn't these.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(06-04-2018, 03:02 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

OT:
-support

It is a small feature, I can guarantee that barely anyone uses the 2 tabs for roleplay. And no I will probably not get over it since its been bothering me since it was introduced.

I don't see why people are -Supporting it, Im not suggesting removing it only suggesting to add a command so you can remove it yourself from your hud. Much like the "/description none" command. That command was once introduced, why shouldn't these.

And I guarentee that less users would be using the command. This is just gonna be another command to add to the list that will never actually be used. Doesn't matter how easy or how long it takes, it's extremely pointless. If it was such an issue it would have been braught up prior to this
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(06-04-2018, 03:17 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 03:02 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

OT:
-support

And I guarentee that less users would be using the command. This is just gonna be another command to add to the list that will never actually be used. Doesn't matter how easy or how long it takes, it's extremely pointless. If it was such an issue it would have been braught up prior to this

I thought this Thread was a suggestion if such a command should be added and not how many peoeple would use the command?
I mean it doesn't take long to do but as we can all see from the approved suggestions it takes ages to get ANYTHING done.
And why would it have to be a command anyway? why not add it under the option where you can mute your Toolgun sound? Simple and straight forward.

+Support
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Eclipze
Love when people talk like they know how the gamemode and suggestions work. That aside this is nothing like /description none since that also removes it when people look at them.
[Image: unknown.png]
Finished.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]