Add a command to disable weather/time in the HUD
Title of suggestion: Add a command to disable weather/time in the HUD

Description: Basically add a command to disable and remove the weather and time tabs in the HUD, much like the "/description none" command to remove your description. 

Why: I like a plain and simple HUD, on of the few things I dislike with the FL gamemode is the weather and time tab as I believe they really dont fit in there and take up unnecessarey space. 
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
-support

I don't understand why this would be needed. You say it takes up unnecessary space on the screen, when it takes up very little space on the screen, and are there for roleplay reasons.

Implementing this feature in my opinion would be wasting developer's/contributor's time on something that not many people would really deem necessary, when they could be working on things that would be considered more productive.
+Support
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Doesn't bother me, but perhaps I could understand if it would bother some.. :p
+Support.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support

Simple and quick to do.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Eclipze
+support

As mentioned above, it is simple.
[Image: hESmJNA.png]

speaking of retarded
+ Support
-Support

We don't need more commands for things so minor.
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-04-2018, 02:25 PM)Broccoli Wrote: -Support

We don't need more commands for things so minor.

If its so minor why add the features in the first place? Ive been talking to a lot of people and some of them don't like the tabs either and as Arny said, Its easy and simple. Its no waste of time.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
-Support

If you really think it's taking up too much space on your screen, then you need to get a bigger screen.