Unban Request from multiple accounts.
Your name: LiamYT

Your ban ID: 78195

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182897203

Reason: Multiple account of LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726)

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: Reebs had the suspicion i was double accounting on my sisters account (STEAM_0:0:87980892) which is fair enough because he can see that my sister is playing on the same IP as i play on, and i had been banned that day and my sister had came on to play. He asked various question to try and suspect if i was double account but i wasnt it was just my sister playing on her account under the same IP. Then Reebs could also see that there are also 2 other account under the same IP which are (STEAM_0:1:84261487) -  My brother and (STEAM_0:0:182066688) - which is the account that my dad plays on occasionally. He then asks if i had also been double accounting on them which i haven't as that is my brothers account which he also plays the server on and my dads. So now there are 4 account LiamYT (mine), Aimee (Sister), Toxic_charlie (brother) and (Ben Dover) my dads -which BTW he doesn't know his name is that-. so Reebs then told me he was going to ban all of the accounts above permanently until we can prove they are all separate accounts, which i can prove they are all separate accounts by all of us coming on at the same time. I would really appreciate giving me this chance the prove these are all separate accounts and i was not double accounting on my sisters account. Thank you and i hope you can understand me and help me prove this and allow me to unban all my siblings accounts. 

This is a referral from the first case which was assigned and it would be appreciated if we could follow on from the processes we made from it. Apologies for the lack of replies towards the end of the thread as something came up and it was no longer a priority of mine, but i have waited the appropriate time between denied requests and i'm hoping we may proceed.

Previous UBR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=82199

Thanks, Liam
Hello!
Since Reebs has resigned, I will need to ask you couple questions first.

Firstly, to keep it neat and clear, these are supposedly your family members:

Ben Dover (Your father)
[Image: fef49e7fa7e1997310d705b2a6158ff8dc1cdfeb_full.jpg]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324399104 
STEAM_0:0:182066688

Charlie592 (Your brother)
[Image: 9d0892be6eb6ddea7378878dad55d82555a1dd6a_full.jpg]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128788703
STEAM_0:1:84261487

Aimee (Your sister)
[Image: 89fd6688ee87b7118bac95c6fe4924ea6ef043de_full.jpg]
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aimee592/
STEAM_0:0:87980892

LiamYT (Yourself)
[Image: 5ce16c9ee2e89e755e5671c60ee72335fb107af6_full.jpg]
https://steamcommunity.com/id/LiamYT
STEAM_0:1:182897203

But who is this account supposed to be?

Straight Outta England (Was called LiamYT when it was originally banned)
[Image: eae61c6e729fd02492219c069cb882df1b726c3a_full.jpg]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129055180
STEAM_0:0:84394726

This is the first DA account of yours that was found and was even included in the ban reason. You haven't really explained this account at all, but said that the other accounts were your dad, sister, and brother.

Another point to consider that all of these accounts (except the Ben Dover one) have LiamYT/Liam Robinson in their name history, so they have been used by you in the past and are connected to each other. 

Lastly, I would request some sort of evidence to prove that these are not double accounts but instead are your family members. Last time you did not give any evidence on it, which lead to the UBR to be denied.
Right now there is a lot more evidence for these to be double accounts, rather than your siblings or your dad.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
With my old -LiamYT- account i ditched that because i got a csgo ban and a gmod ban which was not permanent at the time only temp. for about 3 weeks i think it was. So i wanted to create a fresh new steam account later on which i eventually did and i did then eventually buy my games and then buy GMOD, so next i log onto the server at which the time the ban on my main account would of ran out (if it had not been extended) so i thought i was fine for going onto the server and it not being DA, so i had been playing on my new fresh account without realising it had a perma ban and then i realised it had now had a perma ban which was very upsetting to me as it did think of the consequences of this but i did think it would be ok as i had been good on my new account and a loving RP'er which i didn't think i would get into any trouble for up until now, which i do want to ad i am sorry for this and i would still like to prove the other 3 separate accounts are not my accounts to use they are my brothers, sisters and my dads.

The Ben Dover account was an account i set up for my dad, him being unaware of the name, so he could monitor and perhaps play with us.
Charlie592, is my twin identical brother which i know may not help the case, that is entirely his account. The reason for the account having a previous name of mine is due to me recording a Youtube video and wanted the name to be recognised as LiamYT many years ago.
Aimee592 is my younger sister and this account was setup for her to allow her to join the garrys mod server with myself and charlie (also with my dad when he rarely played). She enjoyed playing with us but used a not so good laptop which restricted her playing ability. the reason for the account being previously names LiamYT is due to me using it also to play CSGO with my mates who were off a lower rank and i did not to play on my main account with them as there was a large account gap. To avoid confusion i changed that account name to LiamYT for a short period of time. Also as i mentioned in the previous case to this aimee has used her account on my PC due to her laptop not running the game so well.

Additionally, i have spoke to each family member about this and they understand the case (Aimee to some extent), in the previous case we discussed us all joining a discord server to prove ownership and the reason for us not doing this was because this situation no longer became the priority due to personal issues, and rightfully the case was closed. I hope this helps.
As I was the banning administrator I reserve full rights to post on this case. Not like ahyone was going to argue with me or necessarily care but I just wanted to throw that out there. 

The reason you are still banned is because both Awestruck and myself gave you multiple chances to meet in Discord, all of you, so we can verify that you are seperate people. However, your father proceeded to threaten legal action against a free service which you violated the terms of service for. The initial offer I gave you to prove yourself was met with “I have referred this case to my dad, who owns one of the accounts , and he works in IT Law and he has said that if the accounts are not unbanned he will refere the Case to the information commissioner as your actions constitute a breach of the DPA“. I gave you a 48hr deadline to comply, and this was met with a threat of legal action against a free service which you broke the terms of service by using another account to circumvent your ban. It was at that point where I escalated the thread for SA review. 

Before I start this next part, I want to stress the fact that I mean everything I say with the utmost respect. Liam, neither yourself nor your father showed any inkling of an effort to get the previous case concluded in a reasonable amount of time. If you were having problems personally, all it would take is a reply on the thread saying you are trying to work something out. Instead, you left the thread to be concluded via Rule 6 of Unban appeals. Furthermore, I do not feel as if your fathers conduct in the previous UBR was appropriate, as he did indeed threaten legal action. Had you both just complied from the get-go, three of 5 accounts would likely have had their suspension lifted. 

That being said, assuming everyone complies and puts in some sort of an effort to get this concluded, I would be more than happy to recommend an immediate unban for the three accounts which are not yours, and reccomend that the suspension on other account which is yours be shortened. 

Enjoy the rest of your day. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-03-2018, 11:18 PM)Reebs Wrote: As I was the banning administrator I reserve full rights to post on this case. Not like ahyone was going to argue with me or necessarily care but I just wanted to throw that out there. 

The reason you are still banned is because both Awestruck and myself gave you multiple chances to meet in Discord, all of you, so we can verify that you are seperate people. However, your father proceeded to threaten legal action against a free service which you violated the terms of service for. The initial offer I gave you to prove yourself was met with “I have referred this case to my dad, who owns one of the accounts , and he works in IT Law and he has said that if the accounts are not unbanned he will refere the Case to the information commissioner as your actions constitute a breach of the DPA“. I gave you a 48hr deadline to comply, and this was met with a threat of legal action against a free service which you broke the terms of service by using another account to circumvent your ban. It was at that point where I escalated the thread for SA review. 

Before I start this next part, I want to stress the fact that I mean everything I say with the utmost respect. Liam, neither yourself nor your father showed any inkling of an effort to get the previous case concluded in a reasonable amount of time. If you were having problems personally, all it would take is a reply on the thread saying you are trying to work something out. Instead, you left the thread to be concluded via Rule 6 of Unban appeals. Furthermore, I do not feel as if your fathers conduct in the previous UBR was appropriate, as he did indeed threaten legal action. Had you both just complied from the get-go, three of 5 accounts would likely have had their suspension lifted. 

That being said, assuming everyone complies and puts in some sort of an effort to get this concluded, I would be more than happy to recommend an immediate unban for the three accounts which are not yours, and reccomend that the suspension on other account which is yours be shortened. 

Enjoy the rest of your day. 

I am more than happy for you to consulting me with this case as it maybe would speed the process up. 

I do apologise for my dads manor as i could see how he may of came off as threatening, he was trying to get us back on the server but his point was not just for me it was also for anyone and everyone else on the server to understand the law behind this case.

Additionally, for the other 3 accounts i do feel very guilty for getting them banned as they are banned through my account restricting my brother and sister (and my dad occasionally) when they did nothing wrong and was not because of their ban in the first place. We would like to try the discord method to prove ownership for each of the accounts as I know we are able to do this.

Finally, the 2 accounts which are mine, I am sad to hear will only get a shortened suspension, and although I am greatful for the other 3 accounts to be lifted completely, I would like to inform you that i was completely unaware my previous account's ban got extended. As i mentioned previously i completely ditched that account, having the intention to never log on again. The ban on it was only 3 weeks so i let that time come to a finish and then log on, on my new fresh account. Little did i know the ban had been extended which i did not know or think to check and i was unaware of this DA that was going on. Apologies and regrets, Liam.
Whether the ban on your initial account was extended or not is irrelevant, hell even that the account was banned to begin with is.

You broke terms of service by using more than one account. End of.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(06-04-2018, 11:46 AM)Reebs Wrote: Whether the ban on your initial account was extended or not is irrelevant, hell even that the account was banned to begin with is.

You broke terms of service by using more than one account. End of.

I understand, but am I still able to prove ownership of these other accounts and hopefully shorten the suspension of my own account?
That would be up to the staff team, Liam. I am no longer staff so the final word does not rest with me.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Thanks Reebs for your help.

Next, I would like to propose that if my family and i am able to prove ownership of each of the account i would like all of the bans wiped from the account.
I suggest we all join discord and we can show you that each of us own one of the accounts therefore no real proof of me DA, so since i  would not of been DA the accounts should be cleared of their bans.
Please let me know of time you are available to do this.

Thanks, Liam
What would be a good schedule for the video chat? So we can check if someone from the staff team can attend then.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]