Make metal detectors not detect the weapon of government workers' metal items
(06-02-2018, 02:49 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 02:39 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 02:35 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 12:18 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 06:50 PM)Pollux Wrote: -

-

-

How about you just make it so that all government workers and people with a police uniform doesn't effect the beep? That would do the trick.

And if we were ever switch to another police uniform, I assume all you would have to do is change the code to the different model.

I mean I really don't mind adding it, it's more do you guys really need it?

As long as it won't be too much trouble, yes. Feel free to contact me on steam about any details.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
This is stupid because when you are being a fake officer as a criminal it will detect you.

Complete bollocks dont do this.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(06-02-2018, 06:17 PM)perqe Wrote: This is stupid because when you are being a fake officer as a criminal it will detect you.

Fucking hell perqe mate do you ever read, we're literally discussing in this thread how to get around that issue.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-02-2018, 07:21 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 06:17 PM)perqe Wrote: This is stupid because when you are being a fake officer as a criminal it will detect you.

freaking hell perqe mate do you ever read, we're literally discussing in this thread how to get around that issue.

I will add more detailed information on description when I'm on computer to prevent confusements.
Yes please
+support
Done, it will take a while for it to go live though as I will need a dev to upload it to beta to test then live after testing is complete.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-02-2018, 07:21 PM)Tomo Wrote:

freaking hell perqe mate do you ever read, we're literally discussing in this thread how to get around that issue.

i do when it suits me, el chapo
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Tomo
-Support

This would make roleplay way less realistic, as in real life, powered metal detectors go off when metal passes through it.
Finished by Pollux.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]