Player Report - Tenshi
Name of player: Tenshi

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:25621180

Time in GMT: 21:30pm BST

Server: V5P

Summary: The base was a doomfort, we have no ability to raid since they quite literally had the upper hand, giving us no area to hide whilst raiding. Making up vulnerable whilst they were able to shoot.
Quote:10.2 Doomforts are not allowed, there must be a fair chance of victory for the attackers (keypads must have cover provided, corridors must fit two people - slums corridor cannot be made smaller).

Evidence: 
INVOLVED!

Tenshi here, for start the props weren't mine and I did not notice the doomfort. For that I am sorry.

Besides that, I was not really involved in this raid... You stood right next to me before the action part of the raid when
the SRS/SRU handcuffed me and searched me. Then told me to wait outside because I'm a suspect. Also, before you started the raid my game crashed. Of course I logged right away to explain the situation but the raid was already over and I could not do anything to avoid this things.

Bottom line, props weren't mine and my game crashed in the raid so I wasn't even there... which means i didn't even own the place when you started the raid.
The props were quite clearly Tenshi's props, how do I know this? Well...
[Image: HnKiGxZ.png]
Please remember that lying in the courthouse is strictly forbidden.

Even if you were not partaking in the raid yourself, the intentions of your build were for aggressive use, since you were clear with your hostaging intent previously, hence why you have the reported for the use of a known doomfort.
(05-31-2018, 04:02 PM)Create Wrote: The props were quite clearly Tenshi's props, how do I know this? Well...
[Image: HnKiGxZ.png]
Please remember that lying in the courthouse is strictly forbidden.

Even if you were not partaking in the raid yourself, the intentions of your build were for aggressive use, since you were clear with your hostaging intent previously, hence why you have the reported for the use of a known doomfort.

Well, the floor above the door is mine... the entrance to the 2nd floor wasnt mine, only 3 props in this base were mine. 2 of them were above the doors and 1 is the ramp to go to the 2nd floor. nothing to do with the doomfort part. Someone else built the defenses and everything. the props you are talking about were not mine. not even 1 of them. also, there was a person of you (police) who came in and told us about it later and the owner removed it. I dont know who was the owner because we were 7 or 8 people and i dont know who that person was but if you know (Because he was on your side...) he could be a witness if he remembers the props owner...
Tenshi it is your props which provide both access to the rafters of the barn, as well as the cover which the defenders can be seen using in the video.
Every prop you place is your responsibility, and you have knowingly allowed yours to be used in an unfair setting.
The fact that neither you or the other prop owner you claim of has even tried to make the base fair is a violation of the doomfort rules.

Approved.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
(05-31-2018, 10:24 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Tenshi it is your props which provide both access to the rafters of the barn, as well as the cover which the defenders can be seen using in the video.
Every prop you place is your responsibility, and you have knowingly allowed yours to be used in an unfair setting.
The fact that neither you or the other prop owner you claim of has even tried to make the base fair is a violation of the doomfort rules.

Approved.

Well as I said, I only owned 3 props, and non were related to the doomfort. but sure I don't have a proof anyway so i can't really blame you. even tho you can't see the doomfort props...

I don't mind getting banned for this but I just want to say this:

I see a lot of bans approved without a decisive proof and a lot of bans approved even when the video was clearly edited...
Just please try to notice more about this things because its sad to see people getting banned for nothing...
and I'm not talking about this specific thread. I see it all over the forum. So as a former community(not this community ^^) manager I'd suggest you to keep an eye on it.

Thank you and enjoy playing i guess....
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
(05-31-2018, 10:24 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Tenshi it is your props which provide both access to the rafters of the barn, as well as the cover which the defenders can be seen using in the video.

Approved.

Involved.

If you are able check the logs, they threw a Molotov which clearly destroyed Half of the floor + the cover for the keypads (the place you see couldn't have been accessed by the defenders before the Molotov, only the raiders could access there.
Anyway Cooper was the owner of the entrance + keypads there.
There was admin online at the time, he checked the base and didn't say anything.

Logs will support my claim in this matter.
Warned.

Please do not reply to a player report after it has been concluded.
If you believe your blacklist is unfair, please post an unblacklist request here and use the template:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]