What happened to FL?
(05-31-2018, 11:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 11:27 AM)fieldy Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:53 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:51 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:46 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: you must realise back in the day RPPs were like Cookies at your nans house, if you asked you'd get one. Nowadays you have to work for them.
Im sorry?? I have 45 RPP, and I sure as hell worked hard for them, not sure what time period you're talking about, but they sure as hell werent easy to get "back in the days"

I didnt mean it like that Greed, sorry to offend I meant back in the day some Staff were too lenient. I didn't meant to cause offence.

"back in the day" that you wouldnt remember because you joined like 3 years ago, admins took the time and intereacted with RPs, got new members to join in and made it fun for everyone.

lol I personally don't think you are in the position to be telling people how they should act.

joe joe has made numerous roleplays and invited many people to take part, but I cannot remember last seeing you online.

[Image: 9b9948e6ff0dda816f95fd141a80cab0.png]
i got banned for taking a picture from the forums and called someone short - really deserving of a 2 year ban.

also becoming a teddy bear and flying around as "Inspector Cuddles" really isnt the most HQ RP, is it?
(05-31-2018, 11:45 AM)fieldy Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 11:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 11:27 AM)fieldy Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:53 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:51 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Im sorry?? I have 45 RPP, and I sure as hell worked hard for them, not sure what time period you're talking about, but they sure as hell werent easy to get "back in the days"

I didnt mean it like that Greed, sorry to offend I meant back in the day some Staff were too lenient. I didn't meant to cause offence.

"back in the day" that you wouldnt remember because you joined like 3 years ago, admins took the time and intereacted with RPs, got new members to join in and made it fun for everyone.

lol I personally don't think you are in the position to be telling people how they should act.

joe joe has made numerous roleplays and invited many people to take part, but I cannot remember last seeing you online.

[Image: 9b9948e6ff0dda816f95fd141a80cab0.png]
i got banned for taking a picture from the forums and called someone short - really deserving of a 2 year ban.

also becoming a teddy bear and flying around as "Inspector Cuddles" really isnt the most HQ RP, is it?

Fieldy that wasn't an RP that was midnight fun. The point I've been trying to get at is speaking to players from back in the day RPP were given out quite frequently back in the day. For the most part they were deserved bet there were some who did not treat it as such. That is all Im trying to say.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-31-2018, 12:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Fieldy that wasn't an RP that was midnight fun. The point I've been trying to get at is speaking to players from back in the day RPP were given out quite frequently back in the day. For the most part they were deserved bet there were some who did not treat it as such. That is all Im trying to say.

Still wondering what "Back in the day" is in your eyes? Cause myself and everyone I know that has been on FL for 4+ years sure as hell dont remember getting RPP easily
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Archer
(05-31-2018, 12:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Fieldy that wasn't an RP that was midnight fun. The point I've been trying to get at is speaking to players from back in the day RPP were given out quite frequently back in the day. For the most part they were deserved bet there were some who did not treat it as such. That is all Im trying to say.

Still wondering what "Back in the day" is in your eyes? Cause myself and everyone I know that has been on FL for 4+ years sure as hell dont remember getting RPP easily

I mean before my time, seeing what I have read and what players have told me. You may not have because you deserved it however there were people who were lenient towards others. Im not an elder so I cant say that is 100% true but in some cases it looks damn obvious.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Ah see that is where you have mistaken. "Back in the day" in your eyes is still too early friend. Back in the day 2011 style it was VERY easy to get RPP. I can show you 3 dupes that I have that got me a total of 8 rpp. And trust me, they are not pretty.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Pollux
(05-31-2018, 12:17 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Ah see that is where you have mistaken. "Back in the day" in your eyes is still too early friend. Back in the day 2011 style it was VERY easy to get RPP. I can show you 3 dupes that I have that got me a total of 8 rpp. And trust me, they are not pretty.

That is where you are wrong aswell Fultzy! Back in the day all roleplay standarts were much lower then they are now, fun came first, back in the day all those useless /me's or /it's were not even a thing.

If you did something fun that others could join to spread the joy that would've been enough of a reason for a roleplay point. Dupes were barely a thing, interaction was much more important.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
I resigned that’s what happened.

In all seriousness: I believe it’s the state of the community that’s driving people off. I remember a time where the community was much less toxic than it’s been in recent months, however those days are long gone. People actually used to use their brains and be kind to each other but now if a newbie logs into the server and is met by just this toxic vibe they won’t stay. We didn’t identify ourselves by what map we voted for and we sure as hell didn’t scare so easy when we hear things like a new vehicle coming out and what’ll happen to our inventory. Updates and changes were made for the betterment of our experience on the server, not just to please us or increase “performance”, it would be for all 3 of those reasons. We held our heads high and never beat our chest even though we knew that we were the top roleplay community out there. And then the split happened. The rest is history.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-31-2018, 12:22 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:17 PM)Fultz Wrote:

That is where you are wrong aswell Fultzy! Back in the day all roleplay standarts were much lower then they are now, fun came first, back in the day all those useless /me's or /it's were not even a thing.

If you did something fun that others could join to spread the joy that would've been enough of a reason for a roleplay point. Dupes were barely a thing, interaction was much more important.

That is where you are wrong as well as well Janny boi. Back in the day rpp were so easy to get penguin would give you them whenever the gas mask came out. Player interaction was barely a thing, getting the far back was much more important Smile
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Pollux
(05-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Reebs Wrote: I resigned that’s what happened.

In all seriousness: I believe it’s the state of the community that’s driving people off. I remember a time where the community was much less toxic than it’s been in recent months, however those days are long gone. People actually used to use their brains and be kind to each other but now if a newbie logs into the server and is met by just this toxic vibe they won’t stay. We didn’t identify ourselves by what map we voted for and we sure as hell didn’t scare so easy when we hear things like a new vehicle coming out and what’ll happen to our inventory. Updates and changes were made for the betterment of our experience on the server, not just to please us or increase “performance”, it would be for all 3 of those reasons. We held our heads high and never beat our chest even though we knew that we were the top roleplay community out there. And then the split happened. The rest is history.

I don't know if it's the fact I'm incredibly tired or not, but I feel like you just copy and pasted that from the newsroom. Idk
(05-31-2018, 12:38 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Reebs Wrote: I resigned that’s what happened.

I don't know if it's the fact I'm incredibly tired or not, but I feel like you just copy and pasted that from the newsroom. Idk

Well, I didn’t copy paste but I typed that by hand, sir. 

I am right though am I not?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]