Fearless was so much fun when Narc was in power

#BringbackNarcotic
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Falcon
(05-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:22 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:17 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 12:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Fieldy that wasn't an RP that was midnight fun. The point I've been trying to get at is speaking to players from back in the day RPP were given out quite frequently back in the day. For the most part they were deserved bet there were some who did not treat it as such. That is all Im trying to say.

Still wondering what "Back in the day" is in your eyes? Cause myself and everyone I know that has been on FL for 4+ years sure as hell dont remember getting RPP easily

Ah see that is where you have mistaken. "Back in the day" in your eyes is still too early friend. Back in the day 2011 style it was VERY easy to get RPP. I can show you 3 dupes that I have that got me a total of 8 rpp. And trust me, they are not pretty.

That is where you are wrong aswell Fultzy! Back in the day all roleplay standarts were much lower then they are now, fun came first, back in the day all those useless /me's or /it's were not even a thing.

If you did something fun that others could join to spread the joy that would've been enough of a reason for a roleplay point. Dupes were barely a thing, interaction was much more important.

That is where you are wrong as well as well Janny boi. Back in the day rpp were so easy to get penguin would give you them whenever the gas mask came out. Player interaction was barely a thing, getting the far back was much more important Smile

Pinguin banned my brother once end 2010 or so Sad
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Fultz
(05-31-2018, 10:40 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: However it will rise again once exams are over. 

I understand that exams are important, but that doesn't make us the full reason why half the players are is missing lmao
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Joe Joe
#bringbacksnowredwolf
I have observed that the FL equivalent of comparing dick sizes is to compare join dates.

"I'm one of the elders!"

"Well I'm an older elder than you are! Therefore I am cooler!!!"
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Joe Joe, JackZ, Pollux
(05-31-2018, 01:34 PM)Tomo Wrote: I have observed that the FL equivalent of comparing willy sizes is to compare join dates.

"I'm one of the elders!"

You're just mad because you're a stupid new schooler rookie
(05-31-2018, 01:34 PM)Tomo Wrote: I have observed that the FL equivalent of comparing willy sizes is to compare join dates.

"I'm one of the elders!"

Tomo: Joined: Aug 2014

JackZ: Joined Aug 2014 

Lookin' like we're about the same tomo Wink
This thread has actually turned into people flogging their e-peen.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo, Pollux, Wolven
(05-31-2018, 01:43 PM)JackZ Wrote:

"I'm one of the elders!"

Tomo: Joined: Aug 2014

JackZ: Joined Aug 2014 

Lookin' like we're about the same tomo Wink

i am bigger
Can we return on topic rather than arguing about who has been in the community longer, please? Thanks.

So far, in my opinion, Zombie, Yonno, and Falcon have made the best points and suggestions as to how we can sort it out. Another that has been mentioned a few times by others is the fact that the community has become a lot more toxic these past few months, and I have no idea why.

Literally just last year, twenty people could have been banned and the server would fill back up in a matter of minutes. There was almost always a queue to join the server at any given moment. Now, we are lucky to get thirty people to play during peak hours.

The only thing that has changed since the 'good old days' is the staff, the map, the community toxicity/maturity, and the decrease in AggressiveRP. I believe if we get together just to fix some of these issues, the server will return to a fun and playable state.

There are some suggestions that have yet to be approved by Ghostkiller that I'm sure will definitely help with the server and aspects of Aggressive and Government roleplay, something that needs to be focused on. (I have bumped these suggestions last night to make finding them easier for you).
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • Envy, Pollux