unban request enzo
Your name: enzo amore

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41424370

Your ban ID: 77744

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Me

I think I should be unbanned because I feel that I am ready to take things seriously and actually RP on Fearless RP, since my ban I have matured a lot and feel that I should be given a second chance and allowed to come back to FearlessRP. I am very sorry for my actions and I truly promise to not do them again, please give me a second chance to prove myself as a decent member of this community, I was immature in my actions.
Hello Enzo.

Due to Reebs not being an admin anymore I will be bringing the case up with the team.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Apologies for the delay, I just saw this. Given the right I was the banning administrator, I reserve full rights to post on this case.

Enzo, you were banned for double accounting, using an Alt when your main was not even suspended. My question is why? You double accounted with full intention of breaking TOS.

Until the question I have asked is answered I am in no position to recommend anything.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
posting for my friend Enzo amore
Reebs

I did not DA at the time with the intention of breaking TOS, a less mature me was easily corrupted by former members to commit these acts, these were the wrong people for me to be contacting at the time and I have since ended communication with these members and would like to come back and try to be an actual member of the community, I cannot apologise enough for my previous actions

Enzo
Why exactly would that “less mature” you have been influenced by others to break TOS by using an alt when you had no suspension on your main? Surely something should have clicked that it was a bad idea.

Also you have ended communication with these members? Funny, I’m aware of at least one Discord server you are in with all of them in addition to a group chat.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello Enzo.

We have come to the conclusion of shortening your bans to 6 months, instead of a permanent ban. Your 6 months will start from today (09-06-2018).

Moving this to approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]