fearless's decline of sense of humour
unfortunately people take things different ways or the wrong way, people may have been bullied in the past and come to Fearless to get away from the issues, but they come onto Fearless with the same, vile people and it's actually pretty sad that people go out of their way to annoy or shit chat to others.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
No whats sad is more people go on the forums than play the server purely just for drama
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-28-2018, 05:45 PM)Kyle. Wrote: unfortunately people take things different ways or the wrong way, people may have been bullied in the past and come to Fearless to get away from the issues, but they come onto Fearless with the same, vile people and it's actually pretty sad that people go out of their way to annoy or shit chat to others.

literally no one does this
(05-28-2018, 06:01 PM)jude Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 05:45 PM)Kyle. Wrote: unfortunately people take things different ways or the wrong way, people may have been bullied in the past and come to Fearless to get away from the issues, but they come onto Fearless with the same, vile people and it's actually pretty sad that people go out of their way to annoy or shit chat to others.

wow jude i hate you you're so bad i hope you get cyberbullied irl
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Chech
(05-28-2018, 06:26 PM)Emil Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 06:01 PM)jude Wrote:

wow jude i hate you you're so bad i hope you get cyberbullied irl

thats IT. i am DONE with this community, my whole life getting cyberbullied by FearlessForum shitposters attacking me for f****ucking THIS this is it
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • Emil
Closed.