the swastika
(05-25-2018, 06:57 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Archer Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 05:02 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 04:55 PM)Jan Wrote: Yes it is offensive as it’s a symbol for hate.

"The swastika is a geometrical figure and an ancient religious icon used commonly in the Indian subcontinent, East Asia and Southeast Asia, where it has been and remains a sacred symbol of spiritual principles in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."

yet it was used by Nazis, its origins do not matter

hugo boss made nazi uniforms but do we look at him as a killer?

Yeah I personally see Hugo Boss as a Nazi company, same with Volkswagen actually, they're gassing up the planet again with the NOx.
Christ almighty hahaha how tf are people offended by the Swastika, all "Wah muh hitler wah" when your DAD WERENT EVEN BORN when that shit was flown in the battle field. get to fuck and get your priorities in check.
(05-25-2018, 07:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 07:24 PM)Greed^ Wrote: All the jews I know joke about hitler, nazis etc, the only offended people are always middle class british/american white kids lol

In my eyes, those people are the real racists, as they feel they get to decide what minorities should be offended by or not

Jews are minorities?

In what context are Jews minorities, they are clearly not in Israel for example.

Ik right, black people aren't minorities either cause if you look at Somalia they aren't minorities there so smh racists take that.
(05-25-2018, 06:01 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 05:35 PM)JackZ Wrote: This thread is literally just going to be the cause of a huge argument.

Anyway, In no way does a Swastika offend me, but i can see how it would offend others.

I'm offended that your not offended.

Can you get a grip, mate?
Close the thread and ban the Nazi sympathising morons.
(05-25-2018, 08:58 PM)juicyorange Wrote: Close the thread and ban the Nazi sympathising morons.

Grow up mate, getting triggered over a bunch of lines.
PR
(05-25-2018, 09:04 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 08:58 PM)juicyorange Wrote: Close the thread and ban the Nazi sympathising morons.

I’m not your fucking mate, I feel a real pressure to get you some mental help so you can get treated at a hospital.
(05-25-2018, 09:06 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 09:04 PM)Shlomo Wrote:

I’m not your freaking mate, I feel a real pressure to get you some mental health so you can get treated at a hospital.

"Get you some mental health"

You're off your head kiddo.
So if this is about your ban fieldy on dc I think the reason why iw partly weird. Like I joke around all the time, shouting EIN REICH EIN VOLK, SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHER sid that multiple times I dont know how people would even get offended by it since they weren't even born back then
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(05-25-2018, 09:15 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: So if this is about your ban fieldy on dc I think the reason why iw partly weird. Like I joke around all the time, shouting EIN REICH EIN VOLK, SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHER sid that multiple times I dont know how people would even get offended by it since they weren't even born back then

Because they think it makes them the better person to cry about everything, either that or its possible the being of the individuals who do that is so insignificant the only way they can convince themselves to continue is that there is another thing to cry about after the tears dry up over the current subject.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Weezy_