buffer overflow/Reliable/bugs
can i ask why in all the thing that are unholy firstly cant i type / sometimes when im on the server secondly how can i prevent getting the reliable snapshot overflow and buffer overflow in net message because its not really fun to get the reliable snapshit/buffer overflow messages 50 times a day and 20 times in a damn row!! anyone got a response for how to fix this because its starting to get on my nerves..Angry
soul posted a thread with his launch options a little while ago but you should not need all of them so ill just post what you need to help stop the overflows

go into steam and right click garrysmod and click properties, from there click launch options and paste the following into it:

Code:
+cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0

sadly this does NOT fix reliable snapshot overflows, but it will help you get into the game without those buffer overflow messages all the time.

Original Thread

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
thanks for telling me ill try it the next time im gonna log on fearless.