Battlefield 5
If you want historical accuracy go read a history book or watch a documentary.

As long as the game is good, I will be all in this game. Loved more or less every single game in the franchise (With the exception of Hardline.. not a fan of that game).
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • mgdwszx, juicyorange
Nothing will surpass Cod5
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-24-2018, 07:04 AM)Archer Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 10:43 PM)Zombie Wrote: The trailer is a disgrace, the uniforms are god awful, women with a robotic arm as a British soldier? Women fought as Partisans or in the Red Army. If they lose a limb they don't get a fiction robotic arm, they die from infection and blood loss instead.

EDIT: Man I just seen the trailer again and I noticed the uniform looks like what a character would wear in Fortnite

The only force that employed women in direct line of fire was the Red Army-even the French Resistance mostly prevented women from direct firefights. This isn’t a feminist thing, just altering history. Ah well, Germany had African soldiers in BF1
Moreover I bet the Red Army won’t even appear

Yeah you're right, I just read that around 3% of the Red Army were women, and only small percentage of that were combat. Women sure did fight in the Eastern frontline but in very small numbers. 

I don't understand why games like this are taken in WW2, when I first seen the trailer I thought it was some civil war in some country or a fictional war until I realized it's WW2 I was shocked. The fact that there's a woman as the game's cover, a man with a beard in the trailer, a British disabled woman in a trench coat with a mechanical arm & makeup and a British soldier with a katana and other shit that don't make sense is killing me. More than 60 million people died in this war, imagine how they would react to this degenerate trailer. I prefer to have a decent and normal WW2 game not a fictional alter WW2 in a parallel universe, I will never play this degenerate game.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Archer, Nudelsalat
(05-24-2018, 01:18 PM)Random Wrote: If you want historical accuracy go read a history book or watch a documentary.

As long as the game is good, I will be all in this game. Loved more or less every single game in the franchise (With the exception of Hardline.. not a fan of that game).

I prefer playing historical games because it's fun and more entertaining than reading a history book or watching documentary. Why do you think there's a huge percentage of people hate this trailer?
  • Archer, Nudelsalat
I want a WW2 game where one can experience from every possible angle, Africe, Pacific, The polish invasion, scandinavia, something that is a proper storyline. Hopeful.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Exotic, konsta, Joe Joe, Archer, juicyorange, Nudelsalat
(05-24-2018, 05:21 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: I want a WW2 game where one can experience from every possible angle, Africe, Pacific, The polish invasion, scandinavia, something that is a proper storyline. Hopeful.

Yeah I agree with you, I always wanted to play as a German in WW2 especially in Stalingrad and Berlin.

I'm gonna post this for laughs and giggles

[Image: xMpyXylh.jpg]
  • Archer, Nudelsalat
I'm %100 sure that the game will be "the awesome Americans fucking the Germans over in Normandy and Netherlands durrr", with no or little mention of Poland, Finland, Crimea, North Africa, Burma, Balkans and Italy
I want a Polish campaign or Yugoslavian partisans tbh, no need for a campaign mode just do it like 1942 did with only multiplayer. Looking at the trailer the characters will be trash
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(05-23-2018, 10:43 PM)Zombie Wrote: More than 60 million people died in this war, imagine how they would react to this degenerate trailer. I prefer to have a decent and normal WW2 game not a fictional alter WW2 in a parallel universe, I will never play this degenerate game.

I mean, I get your point completely, but at the same time I'm not sure they'd be too keen on their suffering and tribulations being developed into casual entertainment at all.

OT: I don't really give a shit about the fact women are involved, and really neither should anyone else. It's a video game for christs sake. Complete overreaction.

I did initially think it'd be a cyberpunk setting, I have to say was a bit disappointed at the easy choice of WW2, but it's Battlefield so it'll be fun.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Want a good WW2 game? Red Orchestra and Rising storm!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(05-24-2018, 06:37 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Want a good WW2 game? Red Orchestra and Rising storm!

Dead multiplayer games that are full of bots with rarely any players