Enhanced Thirdperson & Crosshair Customization
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
-Support I like the current third person
-Support

Not really needed and like it how it is.
I would like to add that the scopes also seem to be fixed with the addon. Currently if you use a scope on weapon, the scope position is not where the weapon will fire. This is fixed in this mod. I will try see if I can maybe implement both side by side, making the change optional. I still don't get what you guys like about the current third person as it's not always accurate when shooting.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

Also I like that model.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
-Support

No, no, no, no, no.
+support
(06-08-2018, 04:29 PM)Pollux Wrote: I would like to add that the scopes also seem to be fixed with the addon. Currently if you use a scope on weapon, the scope position is not where the weapon will fire. This is fixed in this mod. I will try see if I can maybe implement both side by side, making the change optional. I still don't get what you guys like about the current third person as it's not always accurate when shooting.

+support for this also
+Support

Looks like it could be a really good change
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
As long as the head turns when you turn camera behind you, don't want to be planning to mug a vagina and have him see me miles before without me knowing.