Unban Request: infiSTAR.de
Your Name: [FL:RP] infiSTAR.de

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59792421

Your Ban ID: 80178

Banned by: [FL:T] Captain Barry

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Myself, [FL:RP] FlexibleBread45, ToxicGamer3099, Shhhhhhhh, [FL:RP] MarkerWeber, Blazing.

Why we should unban you: I would like to point out that everyone makes mistakes and this is one of those times where I simply made an honest mistake and I get punished for it. I feel like the ban was unnecessary, a simple warning would of been suffice but that is just my own opinion. I see many people doing these types of things get off with just a warning or a slap on the wrist and told where they went wrong and how to fix it so it does not happen again.

It was a simple slip up on my side, but as I stated to Captain Barry I was not really too sure on what to do in that situation. Since the SRU was behind the gate and there were armed team members above him on the platform with their weapons drawn. If I followed the SRU outside, my team members would of seen me getting detained and would of opened fire. I was confused as to what to do since my team members were aiming guns at the SRU and police from an elevated position a few meters above him. Also knowing that if I went out there I could get caught up in a gunfight. Thus meaning the SRU would return fire and put me in a dangerous situation in the middle of a crossfire between us and police.

So in the interests of staying alive I ran back and behind the hedge to cover.I was hesitant but I made the choice to fall back after the gate closed. I was caught up in the moment, and I might of made a poor choice that I thought was the best thing to do at that current moment of time. From my experience on FL I felt like it was the right thing to do. I always try my best not to make a mistake and keep my RP as smooth as reasonably possible.

Thank you for taking your time to read.
Kind Regards
infiSTAR.de
As your ban is almost over the question now is not whether you should be allowed back on the servers early, but whether the ban should be removed from your ban history.

I decided that a ban was necessary because of your hours. As someone who's been around for as long as you have and only ever received one ban before this one, I would have expected you to ask for an opinion on the matter from a staff member before taking action.

But you didn't. You assumed running away was fine and the underlying factor of that situation is that you ran away from someone under gunpoint, who was giving you orders.
I can understand myself as a regular 'aggressive-roleplayer' that a situation like that can change in a second, and stopping to type can cost you your life. But it only takes a second to send a /help request asking about what you should do.

You were following the orders given to you and not running away, so you would not have been attacked in the first place. You were subdued, and it would have been the person giving you commands who would have been in trouble if they had tried to kill you.

I even asked for the ban extension to be short because of your sincerity when confronted and relatively clean record.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Since my ban has expired I would like to request that an experienced member of staff to look into whether or not the ban should stay or be wiped off my record.
As a witness in this situation i'd like to point out we were aiming guns at the same officer who held "infiSTAR under "fear rp" within the same distance. I would get confused too if this situation was agiants me. Anyway thats from my point of view.
Denied & Moved

Based on from what I've read, the ban was a fair one and should remain on record.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]