Exclamation 
Your name: Sy

Your ban ID: 78924, 78928, 78929

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145450614

Reason: Multiple Account

Staff member who banned you:  [FL] Tomo

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Hey Fearless Staff,

I got banned a while back for multiple accounts, i don't really know what the problem was because I'm Strictly a DarkRP player so i thought id try out something different like SSRP and i didn't know that many of the rules on DarkRP and SSRP were different as i was trying to visit a mate on the server because she plays a lot on it.

So once i got on the server he was asking if i was going to Mass Prop spawn as it was on my previous records but i simply said i'm here to meet a mate then for some reason he didn't believe me but then i got banned cos my mate told him i was gonna do it when they were joking about and i got banned. then i got frozen and banned the next to times i joined because he thought i wasn't taking the server serious enough.

Now that i want to get back into playing the server as i have 5 months off. I am sorry if i have caused any harm towards the server or staff and hopefully i correct all my wrongs to rights.

Lots Of Love
Sy x
Hi Sy,

I'll be discussing your case with the team and will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
You have only been banned for 6 months or so.

I will replace your permanent suspension with a 6 month one, meaning you will serve 1 year total ban time. Double accounting is not tolerated, but due to recently adjusted guidelines, I will reduce it to a lengthy ban instead rather than an indefinite one. All alternate accounts will remain permanently suspended and any further multiple accounting as and when you do return in 6 months, will result in harsher punishment.

Thanks,

Tomo
Moved.