Aspire PR
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID:Forums 

Time in GMT:Lots 

Server:No 

Summary:Frequent harassment.

Evidence: This is sealman posting for Shlomo, he has recently been repeatedly harassed by user "Aspire" and I believe he deserves punishment. Shlomo was incredibly hurt and did try to lash out after repeated attempts to get Aspire to leave him alone however he at this point has almost entirely shut down and refuses to speak to me and my friends as a result of the targetting of Aspire. I've also heard from various sources that Aspire has been calling Shlomo and joining channels with him in and spouting verbal abuse though I'm not 100% sure about that. Below I have enclosed the definition of harassment and
the screen captures of abuse Shlomo has received at Aspire's hands. I trust the FL staff will be fair with this PR after Shlomo took down his last PR due to him feeling that it best to just ignore him (which gave him the chance to stop) and but even after multiple requests to 'cease communications' after the PR he still continued and its gotten to a point where he can't and neither can any of the people who he calls friend - its repeated attempts to either intimidate or cause distress to our friend and this cannot be tolerated on FL server. If the FL staff think this is a joke or some sort of underhanded tactic please ask yourself the question of if Shlomo was a female who felt uncomfortable with repeated attempts at aggressive-style communication how would you deal with it? I know the answer, you would punish the offender because they're harrassing and somewhat bullying that person. 

Please help deal with this situation, thanks.

http://prntscr.com/jj34tr
https://sta.sh/2qql7sxeljg
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
I already replied multiple times and showed proof of you being the one to message me for a reaction.
You can't just remove your last pr and expect me to reply all over again.

This is an absolute joke.
Can the staff team please review the deleted pr. I am not going to waste my time replying if he is just going to delete like last time.
Also if evidence of the verbal communication comes to light I will happily be permed as that is absolute bull shit.
You're not worth my time.
You know damn well why he deleted that PR, he was being the mature one and trying to fizzle out the situation like an ADULT yet you still continue to try to gauge a reaction out of him! You are downright one of the most horrible people I've met on FL and you need to buck up your ideas mate

Oof, so they both just commented without being related to the player report at all.

The player report has no evidence of harassment.

But yes admin please can you sort out the 2 who commented without being related to this specific player report .
Please do not command with the staff, Aspire. Just wait patiently for a staff member to deal with it.

Thank you.
this is about you harassing people, they're related as they've been harassed by you in the past. You're grasping cause you realise you've been caught out

Just because you feel Aspire may have harassed you does not make you involved in the case at hand. If your name is mentioned here but you're not involved this also doesn't give you the right to comment.

This is the only warning people will get, now the PR can continue with the dealing administrator.
Denied

Concluding notes
  • User is not directly messaging you, they are communicating with you on a public forum
  • You cannot expect to order users to 'cease communications' on a public forum and get angry when they reply to a public thread
  • You have cut out a couple of your responses and left some in where you've retaliated or initiated a 'squabble' with Aspire to where he is replying, making you both as bad as eachother
  • Quoting past issues in the report have been disregarded due to insufficient proof

To move on from this let's be mature as possible. Aspire, if you have something to comment or say try not to direct it at someone and instead state your opinion, as in future this may land you a punishment. Shlomo and others, a cease in communication simply isn't feasible at this stage on a public forum but I would give the same tip to you.

Don't target each other and be civil.