fieldy again
Your name: fieldy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 80291

Banned by: [FL] Divey

Reason: BRA (86598) - Constant harassment of a player (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: Aspire

Why we should unban you: 

If you take a step back, and look at this from a far out perspective.

I'm banned for 3 years from a Garry's Mod server because I took someone's face stuck it on a billboard and called them short and then told another player their parents make them eat off of the floor, they had a low IQ and that they smell.

Lowkey most pathetic thing I've ever had to experience in 5 years on this server. You're probably going to close this with a one sentence, hazy response that offers a total lack of insight as to why you think you're doing a "good job", so please refrain or I'll get very angry.
I accidentally made the punishment 2 years, instead of my intended 1 (as stated on my original statement on the player report). I will fix this in order to make your total accumulation of time waited to be 2 years instead of 3. In this UBR you show no sense of sympathy to those you have effected or any regard for the rules you have broke. Yes it's a long time, but we want to protect those who come to us by any means necessary and you put that safety in jeopardy, therefore you have been suspended from our services. Hopefully when you are unbanned you have another outlook on your comments and actions and the consequences it can have not only to you, but to others around you.

Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]