UBR
Your name: Aspire (RL) Trading

Your ban ID: 79242

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Reason: Scamming player off car deal  

Staff member who banned you:  FL Janzo

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Hello Fearless Staff,

I was very new to the server at the time of the ban.
I was drunk and from my recollection some guy said I could buy a car, I had like 20k as I was new to the server, the person selling to me obviously new I was new. He gave me the car and I gave him $120, he said 120 deal so I was like okay, bare in mind this was a while back and I was drinking.

I then had to go so left the server, I tried to load back in the next day and realised I had been banned for a month.

I didn't have a forums account at the time due to the forum email system being very broken.

I am requesting that Janzo can speak to me about this case as I was very confused what proof there was.

I was not in a sit and I was banned whilst off the server..

Thank you for reading.
Hello Aspire,

"You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost
or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence."

Please could you add any evidence you have of the situation that will help your case
otherwise this will be denied by UBR rule 5.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
No proof provided. Past date of valid UBR without evidence. No user response.

*denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]