Report: D y l a n n
Name of player: D y l a n n

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150440466

Time in GMT: Around 18:30

Server: evocity_v5p

Summary: Me and Aspire were planning an attack on the "God Emperor" because he had banned us on the city, so we wanted to infiltrate the government with our cop outfits. First we went down to jails, to see if there was anyone there who could help us with the keypads in the lobby after we put him under fearRP. We saw an officer in the jails (D y l a n n). There was no way he could have known we were fake officer at that time. When he had followed us to the jail cells, we turned around and pointed our guns at him, immediately giving him commands to drop his weapon: FearRP is on.

Aspire, Dylan and me got in a sit with TheSiphon at the time, but there wasn't enough evidence, hence this PR. Also did Dylan say there were not given any commands when he typed it, which is a blatant lie, if you look at the video.

(Dylan has typed /panic twice during this situation, that's how the cops and SRU knew to come to jails.)

[Image: f4b16731508b4bbcec4abc90a9d099c1.png]

Before we drew our weapons on him, he could not have known we were fake cops without metagaming. If he did /panic then, it would have been metagaming.

If you look closely, you can see him quickly typing something after I drew my gun on him and gave him commands. I assume this is /panic, and this can be checked in the logs. I did not see him type anything else during this period of time, so the only thing I assume it could be is /panic (since it was so quick).

To sum up: Dylan either metagamed by doing /panic early, when we were just walking in the jails as 2 normal officers with just our jobnames being different, or he broke FearRP when it was on after we gave him commands instantly.

Evidence:

Thanks for reading.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
I was one of the SRU who responded and I can confirm he made a backup up call to the jails.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

APPROVED & MOVED

User was found guilty of breaking fearRP to call backup to the jails using the distress command while under gunpoint and under fearRP.
During the sit user admitted to calling backup, but needed further evidence to prove that commands were given to initiate a fearRP situation.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]