Official Farewell
First of all, would like to state that the resignment thread was my departure from the staff team due to the inactivity I would find myself in for the future.

Would go through to say that apologies for everyone that I supposedly promised ranks and positions within clans I had created, but the real reason to why I created these was to try and find that passion and ideas I had for Peaky Blinders. I have tried several things but nothing is reaching out to me the way I want, I am not finding myself with anything here lately.

Returned to football that will take up a lot of my time in hope to reach my dreams, and with school getting a lot of the time alongside with football, it's going to be difficult to find time for other things on the side.

I am happy to have got this reputation and met so many people in this community, so for a final time, thank you.
Such a shame to see you go brother. Best of luck in the real world. You're a great guy.

Keep in touch man, much love.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Goodbye Kevin!

Take care mate.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Mate what, you literally JUST created a clan?
See you Kevin, good luck. A recent comeback into the community yet achieved so much in such little time.
Stay in contact through Snap, yea?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Habibi I will honestly miss you, but I am definitely sure we are going to stay in contact man. You are truthfully a great and straightforward guy, keep being you. I wish you goodluck with your dreams and inshallah you will succeed in football and that you are able to maintain playing it. All good things must come to an end, but somehow I do still think that our paths will cross again. Live life the best way you can and try as much as you can buddy, for it is only one life we have <3.

PS: School is important! Stay focused!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Wolven
Cya bro i loved my time in Peaky Blinders you were a great leader and always be a great leader farewell bro
Farewell sir!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Bye Kevin! Take care!
when you dont get enough attention in your resignation thread
bye
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
Goodbye, we've gotten to know eachother over the last few months: had a few laughs and had a few tears but all-in-all we've become really good friends. I hope to see you prosper in your future endeavours, see you on the other side ol' chum!