Fortnite
Yes hello, it's me Random making a thread about Fortnite. After buying the battlepass, the game has become a lot more fun. So I decided that I would make a thread about the game. Everyone probably knows the concept of the game, but you can use this thread to share tips, tricks or to ask if someone wants to play.

What's your thoughts on the game? In my opinion, really tjrow yourself in it. You will enjoy it.
-Ex Fortnite hater.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Gave it a try, still can't enjoy it.

Too arcadey for me.
I do not like the in-combat building aspect at all, though I respect people that are seriously good at it.

Bottom of the line, just not a game for me, really.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • mgdwszx, PhantomSolaris, Denn1s, Alertecobra27
Same as me, I used to despise the game until you forced me to carry you to many victories as the game actually started to get very fun.

As Yonno said, I am not really a fan of the building while in battle because if you have enough materials and can do it fast enough you will never die, however this may just be me saying this as I am bad at building.

One thing I like about Fortnite is how fast the games are, on a fast pace, you could finish a full game in 10-15 minutes unlike PUBG where it takes around 25-35 minutes, however the victories on PUBG feel more valuable than the victories on Fortnite. It is definitely a game you should try get into if you have not already.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(05-09-2018, 10:43 PM)Panda Wrote: Same as me, I used to despise the game until you forced me to carry you to many victories as the game actually started to get very fun.

As Yonno said, I am not really a fan of the building while in battle because if you have enough materials and can do it fast enough you will never die, however this may just be me saying this as I am bad at building.

One thing I like about Fortnite is how fast the games are, on a fast pace, you could finish a full game in 10-15 minutes unlike PUBG where it takes around 25-35 minutes, however the victories on PUBG feel more valuable than the victories on Fortnite. It is definitely a game you should try get into if you have not already.

Sorry for going off-topic talking about a different game but I hope the new PUBG map will create some more fast paced games.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Panda
Game is pretty alright. However, you really need to get used to the building mechanic. I have yet to get a hang off it since I only started playing recently and I don't play a alot. Game is kinda only fun playing with friends for me.
shit game
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Laurinwookie
It's a lot of fun. Although I'm really bad at it, it keeps me entertained

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Pubg > fortnite
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161, Laurinwookie
(05-09-2018, 11:05 PM)[FL] Depression Wrote: Pubg > fortnite

Also what I used to think. However when you actually play both games, it is ridiculous to compare them, with the exception that it is a BR game.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Wolven
Overrated trend just like the genre its a part of, never liked battle royale games and own both H1Z1 and PUBG (luckily I didn't pay for either and had idiots buy them for me). Very much dislike the game and is imo boring as fuck.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161