Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
I have no idea how much hassle this will bring but anyway, judging on how close the vote is I think if pines wins, while updating it to the server use V2D temporarily (because it's already ready/updated)

If that's possible that would be cool. //Phone
I like how OG v2d got added half way through lmao
Regards, Midget

The following 2 users Like Midget's post:
  • Moxew, Quest
Midget the votes for v2d will be added. Also v2d was added on the second day so it did have a good chance.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-12-2018, 01:21 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Midget the votes for v2d will be added. Also v2d was added on the second day so it did have a good chance.

It didn't, people wasn't even aware they could change their vote until I told them.
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Dimitris, don, Archer, Wolven, sebasti161, konsta
(05-12-2018, 01:32 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 01:21 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Midget the votes for v2d will be added. Also v2d was added on the second day so it did have a good chance.

It didn't, people wasn't even aware they could change their vote until I told them.

I don't think it matters though. I feel like the original V2D poll was not so we can switch to it, rather just to see that some people would like any V2D not just sexy (as sexy really sucks). Divey said that the original V2D is incompatible so it wouldn't make sense to switch to it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-12-2018, 05:47 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I reckon soul should choose v4b

V4B1 was a great map, honestly feel like a lot of the reason we switched was that we were all promised much better FPS on V5P. This wasn't really true at all though. Honestly feel like this map vote is again in a hope to gain better FPS, where we will all be disappointed regardless of what map wins.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-12-2018, 06:06 PM)Pollux Wrote:

V4B1 was a great map, honestly feel like a lot of the reason we switched was that we were all promised much better FPS on V5P. This wasn't really true at all though. Honestly feel like this map vote is again in a hope to gain better FPS, where we will all be disappointed regardless of what map wins.

If you think about it, it is a really big important factor.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-12-2018, 06:18 PM)perqe Wrote:

A factor which isn't the fault of the map, that's why I said people are going to be dissapointed no matter what map we go to. Yes I agree it's a massive factor but changing the map isn't going to fix things. Steps are being taken to give us better server stability so I'd much rather just wait for the dev team to work on it rather than them having to work on switching maps for an invalid reason.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-12-2018, 06:24 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:18 PM)perqe Wrote:

A factor which isn't the fault of the map, that's why I said people are going to be dissapointed no matter what map we go to. Yes I agree it's a massive factor but changing the map isn't going to fix things. Steps are being taken to give us better server stability so I'd much rather just wait for the dev team to work on it rather than them having to work on switching maps for an invalid reason.

you know theres gonna be a massive fps increase if we change to v2d right?