Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-10-2018, 06:37 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: It wasn't a test though was it DVN? If the players enjoyed the map as much as they did why didn't they play it. It was proven it could have worked as of the first day of its re-release it had many a player. However after 1 day they all ditched it. That says enough for me. If your a dedicated player you would have try to repopulate it by playing it whenever you could. That is all I'm trying to say.

Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Your logic is disgraceful, seriously. Talk about a blunt knife.

Read back to what DVN said.

If you’re a dedicated player or not, you won’t play V2D on your own in the hope others follow, because that’s not enjoyable. Nobody ditched it either, it was a second server to the popular one, that’s what went wrong.

Get a new argument, you’re boring us all now with your whining.
Why are you getting so wound up by a map on a Gmod server you don't even play anymore? 
Chill out.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 8 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Chumps, Andrew Juniperfield, Luftwaffle, sebasti161, Luna, Pollux, Nudelsalat, Jeffrey
(05-11-2018, 12:01 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: It wasn't a test though was it DVN? If the players enjoyed the map as much as they did why didn't they play it. It was proven it could have worked as of the first day of its re-release it had many a player. However after 1 day they all ditched it. That says enough for me. If your a dedicated player you would have try to repopulate it by playing it whenever you could. That is all I'm trying to say.

If you’re a dedicated player or not, you won’t play V2D on your own in the hope others follow, because that’s not enjoyable. Nobody ditched it either, it was a second server to the popular one, that’s what went wrong.

Why are you getting so wound up by a map on a Gmod server you don't even play anymore? 
Chill out.

Think you’ll find I do play actually, my return thread was a few weeks back.

Pipe down.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Archer

Chill out.

It's ridiculous how you change the subject when you got nothing else to say to him.Grow up
(05-11-2018, 01:12 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Chill out.

It's ridiculous how you change the subject when you got nothing else to say to him.Grow up

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9285159]
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Wolven, CorieTheNub, Jeffrey
This thread got me like

[Image: hu4mepyu1kt01.jpg]
Regards, Midget

The following 8 users Like Midget's post:
  • JackZ, Random, Dimitris, Janzo 火, Panda, Pollux, sebasti161, Nudelsalat
end of the day, map is a map, community is a community, friends are friends.

Whatever will be, will be.

Lets all just take a step back and remember this is just peoples opinions on what they think will better the server if anyone was offended it isn't worth taking it to heart because everyone was just debating nothing was intentionally meant. Obviously there is the odd bellend but what can you do.

Whatever the outcome everyone will work to get the community back to what it was if it doesn't and people don't play due to the outcome that is their option to do so.

That is within the nature of the sport you could say, some people will be happy and some sad.

What I'm trying to say is everyone on this thread who feels offended I'm sure it wasn't meant to offend you. Lets all be friends.

On a leaving note tho some of the shit I've heard has either gave me brain damage or a good giggle.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 5 users Like don's post:
  • Luna, sebasti161, Pollux, Dimitris, Wolven
At the end of the day it all comes down to the vote, no matter how good your argument is. And if you did feel offended, take in mind this is a discussion. Quite frankly I respect those who get a bit aggressive, because it really shows how passionate certain people are about this map. No matter how small or big you may think this update will be.

No need to apologise, no one has done nothing wrong! But if it's true the poll is because people were getting "pressured" into voting and that's why the vote is anonymous, grow a pair of balls and man up, or simply call out the person that "pressured" you because I call BS.

Anyhow, keep up good debate!!
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • don, Dimitris, sebasti161
People need to stop mistaking strong opinionated people as being angry or triggered. This map change is huge for the future of FL and some people have strong opinions because it means a lot to them since they'll be playing it almost every day.

If you don't have any comments to add to the situation regarding the maps or poll then why comment to start a flame war? Warning will be handed out from this point if people begin to go off topic and out of their own way to cause trouble.

Be mature, state your opinions and discuss amongst the community. Someone not agreeing with you isn't a threat, it's an opinion.
The following 6 users Like DVN's post:
  • Luna, Jonas, Pollux, CorieTheNub, sebasti161, don
Is everyone still piping up about this? Christ...

Spoiler :

vote pines

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Pines city is already on arma 3.... its got a nice chapel great for marriage RP!
[Image: zgXO4u0.jpg?1]

we should have v2d on gmod then!!!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • sebasti161